Chapter 34... Last to last

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR…LAST TO LAST

                 …I will look  for you

Sometimes we lose a thing we adore the most, we can’t stop it. All we have to do is to find it again and have it again. If they belong to us, they’ll be back…even in the afterlife.

                       .~~~~~~.

100 YEARS AGO

         WIND blows the moment sending the melancholy to the one with a sadistic heart. The moon is creeping through the small hole in the dark clouds as if it is hiding in fear. Below the sadistic atmosphere is a large eerie forest containing all the creatures we both see and don't. As the leaves are dancing in the breeze, the sounds of silence is sending sadness to a young's heart.

Everywhere is covered with fire. Blood is streaming, and screams of innocents filled every warrior’s ears. There's no joy they can feel, only aiming for victory.

In the wide-open field, inside the circling fire is where the lovers face each other. The man from the Darkworld, wearing his black suit and holding tightly his sword.

" Ayana, just…just kill me.”  He begged. His glamorous beauty was now hidden under the darkness of both emotion and weather.

"Lay, you knew I can't kill." A trembling voice escaped from her throat.

The fire grows hotter than ever. The other spirits are fighting, showing no mercy while killing violently their enemies. Dark spirits are using their dark powers and tricking every white soul.

Ayana is just standing staring at him crying while Lay continues to move even closer to her.

" What are you doing?" she asked.

"Kill me," he commanded.

"No!"

He walks toward her and quickly holds her waist and pulls her close to him.

" kill me, I won't fight,” he said leaning his forehead against hers.

" Why did you do this?"

"Because I don't want you to suffer anymore."

He planted a kiss on her forehead down to her nose until he claim her lips. She wrapped her arms around him letting him stay in her hold.

" If this time I can't do my promise to you that we can be together. In the next life, I'll look for you and if we can't be together again, at least I will look for you," he promised.

Love is practical. She wasn’t saying anything but her actions does. Tears keep escaping from her eyes and they give no room for the space between them. But they cherished the moment even though it was sad. When both of their heart is pinned together, there was a sudden arrow pinned them both.

It was so quick when both of their heart are pinned and blood are dripping out of their clothes. His hand stayed at the handle while they look into each other's eyes. She looks at him with questioning eyes and he looks at her with love.

It felt like her breath stops for a bit as she felt the blood slowly falling in her white dress. Arching her back and hissing in pain while her eyes are shut. But when she slowly open it again. He's gone, he fades away.

In just only seconds, he's gone. Only small particles and a small part of his clothes are floating in the air.

He s gone...

But they never knew that behind the trees where they fight. Frubo is still there watching both of them. He was the one who shoot them. He was the one who killed him. The moment that Lay fades away. He was there waiting in the middle of the forest. At that time, the diamond of life is used. He heals him, he makes him alive again.