CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE...JUDGEMENT

Why do I keep loving someone who doesn't feel the same way as I?

                    .~~~~~~~.

           THEY say, love is not a fight but I don't know but I guess it is worth fighting. But what if we keep fighting the things we are not sure about. What if the things we are fighting for are the things that will hurt us in the end.

If you doubt a thing you keep fighting with...you are not alone.

                            * * * * * *

        DAYS passed by but she keep spending her time lying down on her bed. Her body keeps refusing to move to its normal motion.

She face to her side and saw a pair of the ocean–blue eyes looking at her with casual emotion.

" Mr. Hoody?"

He helps her to lean on the headboard and sits beside her while wrapping her around his arms.

" You've been sleeping for a day, again".

He touched her forehead.

" How long you've been here?"

" not too long." She nodded.

He was about to stand but she holds his arms to stop him.

" I don't wanna go back to the time when we are just both a stranger. I don't wanna erase you from the paper where I wrote our story. Even if I can't have you, just please don't leave me."  Tears escaped from her eyes.

He held her hand and put it back on her lap and he made his way out of the room.

Why do I keep loving someone who doesn't feel the same way as I?

     HE went back inside bringing the bowl of soup to Zhyke. He puts the soup beside her and helps Zhyke to straighten it. He scooped the soup and held it to her mouth.

" Eat up," He said down to her while she face her back at him.

She sat at the edge of the bed and stare at the soup for a while. But with a small portion of the soup, she slowly put the spoon in her mouth.

He's just watching her eating slowly. Her moves annoyed him and he stole the spoon from her.

" What happened if a human  won't eat for days?"

After those words were left him, he took a spoonful of soup into his mouth. Without any hesitations, he pushes her down to the bed and hovers over her.

Her eyes widened with his aggressive moves but she can't get away from him. His hands hold hers and with a swift move, he shoves his lips onto her.

The soup connected their mouth and she swallowed a lot from him. He keeps taking a spoonful in his mouth and transferring it to her.

He makes her unable to breathe before he stops. She's catching her breath as he keeps looking at her. Their hands were still clutched and he suddenly licks all the soup flowing on her neck.

She flinches from a strange feeling inside her and stays her head sideways. He keeps licking the crook of her neck until it was dry.

" From now on, I'll never let you go" he whispered in her ear.

He gets off her and helps her lie in a better position.  With gentle care, he puts her head on the pillow.
He stared at her eyes for a while and planted a kiss on her forehead.