CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE...WHEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM

Don't let your pride be bigger than your love...if you feel love for someone. Don't hide it from them...you'll just assume forever. Let the truth feel your heart free. Be the ruler of your life...be your feelings.

Someone is going to accept you...

                          * * * * * *

ZHYKE

         I can hear the melody sung by the sea. I can hear his voice and the poetic words he utters. His warm presence heals the coldness I've been feeling. His voice as he sang made me fall asleep. He was like the rain at night. The soother he sings the heavier my eyelids fall.

Maybe I truly don't have a memory loss, maybe it's just my feelings.

But with him...he's a rest.

And with his voice, I let myself fall asleep on his lap.

           MOVING my body to a different side and twisting it in a very good manner I can feel how satisfying it was. I don't feel any cold anymore. I feel so comfortable and warm. Everything is so soft and calm.

I open my eyes and see that I am in the room. It has a different smell than the place I woke up before. This smell is so good and heavenly. This is the first time I feel so at home in my life.

I twist my body and lay down on my side but only to find a space. I am in an unfamiliar room yet so comfy. So I push myself up. Uncovering myself with the blanket and gently touch my feet on the floor.

Everywhere is peach. The color of this place added the feeling of being cared for. The curtains hanging on the window sway as the sea breeze went inside. Besides, the medium size beds are a small nightstand and a picture frame.

It was his face way back to his childhood. He's cute but he is more handsome now. I move my body out of the room and greeted in the next room.

It was locked. The balcony's door is wide open and no one's there. So I made my way downstairs. The dining room is empty only the chessboard displayed on the glass table.

Where is he?

Then an aroma magnet my nose into the kitchen.

Was it a cookie?

I swayed my body and went into the kitchen. And I see him facing his back at me. He is shirtless and wearing an apron.

"Hey, good morning", I greeted.

" Oh... You're awake. Goodmorning". and he said as he flip the egg on the pan.

" You've cooked so much"

" It's for you. How's your sleep?"

" I'm...great."

He sits beside me while I am just watching every move he do. I love how the freshly brewed coffee tempted my nose.

" I have here a.... cookies and egg. Want some?" he offers.

" Yeah...thanks"

"After this breakfast, I'll show you something."

"What?"

" Secret."

After we eat breakfast he did his promise. He covers my eyes with his hand and guides me to walk outside of the house. But honestly, I started to feel excited and nervous at the same time.