CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE...HIS PRESENCE

" Okay fine... I'm a good man"

                    .~~~~~~~. 

       THE night they waited the most has arrived. Everyone settled inside a large building almost like a palace. There were different lights from the ceiling and it painted the whole place. The guards looked like royalties guards.

          THE entrance consisted of beautiful and daring flowers. It has a variety of colors and the fragrance lingers in the place. The smell feels like helping someone remember their forgotten memories.

This garden looks like a garden of fairies. It appears to be magical because it was blooming with lights and a perfect match carpet in the middle.

At the back of the palace-like building is a rare view that captivates its visitors. Looks like a place where Cinderella found her fairy godmother.

There was a large fountain with sparkling water at the center of a large garden.  From a distance, there was a large pond with its shining bridge hovering over the dazzling water.

The scenery became more magical as the moon above is beaming with a lovely appearance.

Across the bridge is a place where darkness ruled. It has a lot of trees and looks like a forest and every leaf were shining in the moonlight.

Inside the palace were luxuriously designed on every inch of the wall. The columns were golden and the bars are carved in perfect manners.

The wide ballroom has an unreachable golden ceiling combined with its expensive chandeliers hanging above them.

And there was a balcony that was secured with two doors. It was left open so that the moonlight is welcome to join.

       EVERYONE was wearing an expensive gown. They all appeared as princes and princesses. They scattered in the ballroom as they are waiting for the final program to start.

Outside the gate were expensive cars that parked accordingly to their appearances.

But Zhyke was still at their house facing herself in front of the mirror.

" Hey you beautiful creature, you're standing there for an hour. Aren't you gonna move?” Juliet snapped in front of her.

" Urgh! Leave Zhyke! Leave! You're just wasting your time!" Emeldia interrupted while throwing a pillow at her.

" Okay okay...I'm leaving. You stupid ghost!” she said, laughing and raising her hands.

She is wearing the light-blue gown they bought yesterday. Her hair is hanged and curled. The gown didn't have any straps letting her back be exposed. It has long yet transparent sleeves only designed with silver flowers. The gown is open in her front with a perfect slice to show her cleavage.

Her breast popped up due to the tightness of the gown. It has a long and perfect curbed that almost looks like paint on her body. Her hips and body are perfectly shaped even though she wasn't that tall.

A slit on her side let everyone notice her milky legs. And on her feet is a silver five-inch hill that helps her to look more stunning.

" I'm so excited for her,” Juliet whispered.

" Shut up!" Emeldia snapped.
Jones accompanies her while she rides a taxi.

" Thanks, Jones," Zhyke said smiling.

" Enjoy your night, Princess," and he planted a kiss on her hand and left.

She walks inside the gate as the guards open it for her.