CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO...NEW SHE

           None of us don't suffer.

Don't think you can't do anything. Don't believe you are weak. If sometimes you are about to give up. Just tell yourself you will continue.

It's just like that if you feel to give up, just tell yourself don't.

Simple as that ...but not simple either.

                            * * * * *

The weather started to change last week. And today as the clock hit the 4th number in the morning, she and he started to plan what to do.

" I need a book "

" What?"

" Just anything. I just need to put this leaf on something."

" Ah, that violet portal leaf."

He gives her a book and she put the leaf on it. When the book shines and a portal showed up, they both jump into the hole. After how many minutes of floating on the colorful way. They both had a loud thud on the ground.

" You okay?" he asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine."

She ignores his offering hand and walks straight beside him. He never says anything but follows her. They walk silently not talking to each other. The rustling sound of plants and snapping twigs are the only thing they can hear. The small voices of different unfamiliar animals.

             AFTER how many hours of walking they finally reach the house where they both her uncle found. They see that the house still has no people to see around. So peace, unlike before when they found it with her uncle.

" Is this it?" he asked, pointing to the house from a distance.

" Yeah. Come on," she said with eagerness.

They went closer to the house and they saw no one. They keep calling inside hoping for someone to answer but they are both disappointed. But when she shouted for the last call a voice answered behind them. They both look in the direction of the voice and saw an old man holding his cane.

" Um...hi. I'm Zhyke Yakuri, I guess you are Jaz. Am I right?"

The old man never say anything but shook his head.

" I'm Mcfarry, I bet you need Jaz. Come on follow me." Gesturing them to follow him.

As they keep on walking along the undefined way under the vast trees, the old man never stops telling them what happened.

" Last, last week ago, we have been attacked by the dark spirits and we almost died. That's why we have decided to live in a safe place. Jaz found a place near the river which no one knows."

" How long should we  walk?"

" Not so long enough for you to sleep," he stops and puts his hand on his side, " we're here." he gasps.

They saw two giant rocks at the side standing as the giant fence. In the middle of the rock, there is a small way covered with bushes.

Mcfarry pushes the bush to the side and they enter. A small village greeted them and made them feel safe. There are a lot of small houses gathered in the middle of the place.

They are surrounded by mountains which help them to be secure. In the middle of those mountains, a lowland village can be found. Their house is small and made up only of woods and their roof is only made up of coconut leaves. It's so peaceful to live here and simple.