CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN...HIS DECISION

    We were both in a sarcastic love story...

                              * * * * * *

           ZHYKE is still lying on her bed down in her peaceful sleep. Her hair covers half of her face as she presses both hands together. But her peaceful paradise cut off when she heard a twig break.

She slowly open her eyes and saw everything turned black. She pushes herself up on the bed and leans on the headboard. Before she notices everything inside. She presses her temple and feels her fever gone. So she gaze up and saw the endless darkness.

All the windows, doors, and walls are gone. And it was all replaced with darkness and space. It was like she was in a dream where she saw herself on the bed floating in the large space.

" Emeldia?"  she called out hoping to get an answer from her friends, but she failed.

Her voice is just an echo of the infinite darkness. Then she gathered her strength and slowly she touches her feet into the space. To her surprise, she gasps as she can walk through the space. And she tried to memorize her room finding where the door is but it seems like she had already walked a little far. When she looked at her bed, it turned too small like it was a place very far from her. She tried to run back but her head spins and she started to feel nausea.

She drops her body for a while and holds her head as those spaces started to run around. Everywhere is spinning as if it is stirred. She closes her eyes to escape this kind of torture. Coldness coats her as she can still feel the air spinning around.

After a moment, she still buried herself on her own. And she can feel the warm air start to the breeze. Slowly, she upper her gaze and was surprised when she saw the surroundings. She is now somewhere she doesn't know.

If before she was in a wide and dark space. But now she is in a wide field of grasses. The surrounding is like painted blue as the temperature is still cold. She can smell burning grasses a distance from her. And there's a forest far from where she is.

She fixes herself and stands. She can hear the sounds of leaves as it is touching one another.  She doesn't know what she feels but this place looks very familiar to her. Even though she doesn't know the reason but she feels sad as she is surveyed everywhere. Then she never notices a tear in her eyes.

From afar, she saw a figure of a man walking toward her. He wasn't just a man but his body is beaming. He doesn't have any wings but it is clear that he is not an ordinary human being.

Is he a human being or an angel?

When he is near her she can see him.

" How are you? " the old man asked in his calm voice. A voice that she had never heard on Earth but deep inside her, she know the voice. She has the feeling that she met someone before with this same voice.

His white beard reached his chest symbolizing his old. He wasn't tall but he is taller than her. He doesn't have a muscular body but he has his body appeared to be innocently powerful.

" I'm fine, t-thank you. W-Who are you? " She looks so serious but the old man in front of her just laughs a bit.

" I don't have a name. Just call me master. So what's your name again? Is it Zhyke, am I right?"