CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE...HIS REVELATION TO HER

            You are...F...Frubo?

No matter how bad your past is there is still an important lesson you have to remember from it. Even if you want to forget the scene you think you overdid anything. Remember to remain the lesson in your head.

                           * * * * *

ZHYKE

       My heart was ripped off of my body the moment I remember everything. Mr. Old man, Emeldia, Juliet, and Jones. I remember them even Ashley the only friend I had before who knew everything about me. But I forgot her, I forgot them because I choose to do it.

I choose to let go of the beauty of my past because I was scared that I will know how bad it is.

I thought I will be happy if I will forget my past that fast. I thought I will be fine if I found my past now. I thought I will be happy with my new self now. But I was wrong, I had an unfinished business before. Why did I forget them that easily? I don't even have a scar. I don't even have amnesia.

But I thought having amnesia will help me be happy because I wished for it before. I thought running away from my past will help. But this makes it even worst. To face a problem is the only cure that helps your self stronger than before.

My tears never stop as I keep listening to my uncle. He keeps bringing up my childhood time. Admiring how I grew and how I became he want. But I'm jobless now, as of now.

" But uncle, why did you leave me alone in the house?"

" I didn't leave you without any reasons. I leave you to save you. Your parents weren't ordinary like you. Your father is the great man of his time. He killed the five-headed dragon of the Darkworld. Your father has a sword that can kill the dark spirits. And that sword attracts the enemy and found out where we are. "

" Who are the enemy?"

" The dark spirits. They are the enemy. They became one of your father's great enemies. When I planned to leave you here so that you and the sword will be separated and they will stop hunting you. I thought I was right with my decision."

" Why?"

" Because now, I was late when I realized. That the enemy wasn't attracted to the presence of the sword."

" To what?"

" Yours. Your presence attracts them. When they are beside you they wanted to sip your powers and kill you. They will build their strong force every time they are near you. But they can't hurt you yet"

" Why?"

" Because the sword wasn't into you. If you and the sword will meet. The king and the great dark spirit will wake up."

" Wake up? Is he sleeping?"

" It was a very long time ago, the devil is still hiding. The devil hasn't shown himself yet but when you and the sword will be one again. The devil will be awake and declare a huge fight."

" Where is that devil now?"

" No one knows. But if you have the sword with you, you need to be ready. You need to finish your father's mission."

" I saw and talk to my parents in the abandoned hospital. They show me what they are and I saw you there. I just can't believe that this thing is happening right now. I'm happy with my present and...."

"The real happiness is when you are free. You're not happy, Jasmine. You smiled but deep in your heart, you are hurting. You lied to yourself if you keep saying you're fine but the truth is not."