CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO...SCHOOL'S CATACLYSM

" Aren't you gonna stop following at me, are you?"

           ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

         TWO long weeks already passed and we haven't seen each other again. I keep passing by the abandoned hospital hoping to see him there. But every time I tried I'm always disappointed.

I am still in my bed curling up my body while complaining about how fast the time is.

" I miss him" I murmur, hugging my pillow.

Just like this hour when the world turned dark when the air turned cold. My eyes wanted to see him. My mind won't fall at ease and keep thinking how gorgeous he is.

" Mr hoody..."

A feeling of emptiness and longing ruled my heart tonight. I just want to see him and why is it so hard?

I feel so boring.

            THE morning arrived and I still hope to see him today. I sat beside the window inside our classroom. We were on the fourth floor so I can perfectly see the ground below.

I blankly stare down there while my mind keeps thinking about his eyes. The blue-ocean eyes suddenly turned red. I am not supposed to be like this but I can't stop thinking of him.

I snapped out of my fantasy when I suddenly noticed the sudden change in the weather.

The moment is so strange, leaves are swaying with winds, and everywhere felt so empty and silent. Then I felt a butterfly inside me like something is going to happen later.

Time pass by and the gut I had never left. Something is dragging my face back to the window. I'm used to seeing ghosts but this time I feel different emotions.

Something is weird.

When I look back outside the window. The ground that was an idle field is now full of grim reapers.

Will someone die today?

"Why does the grim reaper visit here at this hour? "

Then there's a sudden high-pitched scream of a girl filling our classroom. The voice broke my attention and I shifted my focus. I saw everyone's faces the same as my reaction. I still don't get the situation and trying to examine it.

After how many seconds, the noise is gone and it was now quiet as death. There is not even a single sound from us. The silence stayed for a moment not until when there is another scream in horror that made us turn alert.

My eyes landed on our professor who is now lying Gon the ground while vomiting some blood. All of us don't know what to do and keep on watching her.

"Help!" the guy scolded.

"Go help her. "

"I'm scared," a trembling voice escaped from a beautiful girl who stands in the corner in fear.

Some of my classmates help her. Most of still puzzled and trembling in fear. But when they finally exited the classroom we are left in relief.

We settled down on our chairs and the president started to instruct us about the situation. For some moments we calmed down and were relieved.

I turned my focus on my notes. Doing some sketches to kill the boredom.

" Don't shake my desk, Tony!" Alisa spatted.

" What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't shaking it!"

" Was it you, Jen?"

" Hell, I care about your desk" Jen replied coldly.