CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY...HE CAME AND HE DID

Where are you for the past eleven years?"

Maybe not all of us experience losing someone we want and love. And in the next how many years we will meet them again? Maybe in that year, we are ready to accept no matter what is the fact for us.

He/ she will come back if he/she is for you no matter how long you became separated.

              * * * * * * *
ZHYKE

         The moment I knew the truth that he was the man I need to avoid. My heart sank and I ask myself why should I have to suffer like this.

Frubo is the old man I treat as a father.
But he is the one who ruled the Darkworld. He did nothing great. He did everything for everyone to suffer. He wasn't the same old man I knew.

"I save your life, the moment Lay walks away from you. The night when the two of you fought. I was there, I carefully listen to every word you said."

" You what? You are there?"

" You begged him to stay but keep pushing you away. How do you feel when he told you to let him go? Why don't you listen to me that he's a devil?"

" He...I don't care what are you saying. Just let me go and need to go back to my normal life!"

" Normal? You're life never became normal because your stupid father is the great Hunter who killed my dragon! Yes, it wasn't Lay's dragon. I was the one who collet souls to feed my dragon. I am the one who killed your parents and prisoned them in the cage of death."

" How dare you! Where's Uncle, what did you do to my uncle!?" I cried.

" He's too easy. I throw him away. And he's dead!" And he laughed maniacally.

He wasn't the loving grandfather I ever had. He wasn't the good old man I met before.

" Where's the sword? Give me the sword or I'll kill each people near in your heart."

" I don't know where that sword is."

" Liar!"

" I swear! I do..don't..know" and I received a slap on my right cheek.

" You became a bad girl now, Zhyke."

" Even if you treat me in a good way before. You were a traitor!"

" How did you know-"

He hasn't finished speaking when an arrow hit his right shoulder and made him stumble on the floor. I don't know what's going on but I feel a familiar presence at my back.

" I told you before not to lay a hand on her"

This familiar voice made my stomach compress. I'm happy to know he will going to save me but I don't want him to save me either.

Frubo crawls on the ground while trying to pull the poisonous arrow on his right shoulder. My old friend ghosts don't do anything. They are just standing staring blankly at nowhere. I wanna save them but I never had anything. They are controlled by this evil grandfather we have.

" Frubo, you're old" I hear Lay say.

And after he utters those words he crashes him with his power and Frubo disappears in front of us.

I feel so unreal. I can't digest the scene I saw before me. I'm in a fairytale.

My wonder stops when I saw him standing before me. He silently frees me from the rope and I pretend not to see him.