CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN... YEARS PASS BY

        The kiss is so strange under the rain...with Sam

        Do you have someone in mind that you can not forget no matter what you do? Do you have someone in your heart that whatever you did to forget him or her but he or she keeps going back? Do you have someone you can not forget even if there are so many years passed by?

Do you still have the person in your mind? Even that person is already gone in somewhere?

Is that person gone and found someone or just gone and you knew nothing at all?

In a simple word, are you still didn't move on?

If you have ...then you are not alone.

                           * * * * * *

        Sometimes we are scared to share the worst we have because we are scared if they will go. We are scared to share the flaws we had with others because we are shy and scared at the same time. And we choose to let it remain a secret. But we didn't know the fact that the longer we keep that secret the heavier we feel. If we never let that fear to let go we will suffer from being unable to explain.

Because the only happiness is when we are free of secrets.

But today is another day of the month. For the last few days, Mandy, the sister of Sam went to their house and told him that she will tell their parents about his decision.

And today maybe destiny has granted her wish.

They are in a dining room facing each other in silence. On the right side is Sam with Zhyke clung to his arm and in front of them are Mandy and their parents.

" So let's get this straight now. Are you living together?" Sam's dad broke the silence.

" How many times have I told you, dad, I am just helping her coping up with her condition"

" Why do you need to do that?" His mother interrupted.

" Because there is no one who can do that for her".

" You're too young to get involved in marriage," said Mandy in an annoyed tone.

" And how many times I will tell you that we are not planning to get involved with that thing! As of now... We just wanted to live...like before...but together" he tried to explain.

" See? Live together. "

" Gosh Mandy! Our room is separated because I told her that...I am not going to do that...that I am respectful"

" Son! Or am I still right to call you son? You never give anything we can be proud of. You never became like Mandy! You both are too different...you...you're a black sheep!" His dad said while standing and poking his temple with his index finger.

He remained silent while looking at the floor. Zhyke went into the kitchen a d prepared some drinks while the conversation goes intense.

" You never be a good son to me, ever since. I want you to be like your sister. She already had a lot of accomplishments in life. And you? How about you? Drink all day long, go with your friends?"

" Son, listen to your father. Let's go home, she can help herself. If she needs a place to sleep then we can let her borrow this house. You don't know what she is." His mother interrupted.

" She's just an ordinary girl, Sam. We want you to have a girl with a bright future for you two. She's...she's just—"

"She's just what!? Do you think she's like the mistress that you have?" He said pointing to his father.