History from the Past

PROLOGUE

"Thou shall not do good"

        AFTERGLOW is the place where white souls or the ones we called angels lived. Below is the DARK WORLD owned by the dark spirits. The blazing barriers between them are not meant to be broken.

FIRES are serves as their light here in the Darkworld. It was like a great dark castle containing prisons with no escape. Burnt, dark gray smoke enveloped the hallways sending cover to their secretive place.

In the room where the king is hale, the large red throne was sat only by dark smoke.

“ My lord, I will do everything that you are going to say.” said the minister.

“ I need a body, give me a body to live in. And I shall bless you and your son to all of my powers,” the smoke commanded.

“ I will my lord, for your pleasure.”

But as the king and the minister of Darkworld keep talking a soldier from their palace suddenly interrupts them.

“ My lord, highest minister, your son was caught meeting a white soul at the barrier.”

“ he what?!”  the minister angrily spatted.

“ I told you Frubo, your son cheat on the rules you give. The prophecy is real.”

“ My lord, what should I do?”

“ declare a war in white souls and dark spirits.”

“ as you wish, my lord.”

“ Captain, prepare the armies. Let's have fun tonight.”

And when they exited the room, the dark smoke suddenly turned into a five-headed dragon.

                                 ****

PROPHECY

   When the Demon Lord awakens, the daughter of the great man of his time will stop the power of darkness.

But love won't end...