CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN...WHEN BARRIER'S MELTS

It wasn't a mistake, I just love him.

                .~~~~~~~~~~.

ZHYKE

         HUGGING myself gives me a little bit of comfort under the rain as I felt so much cold. My backache and my head started to feel heavy. This is the first time I have ever experience to cry in the rain. It is so good, I can say everything inside you.

I am now standing beside the street. I am here at the corner of Prince Galleon. I don't know what I can do or maybe I am just so stupid. I continue to wait for him even though I am so hopeless. I wasn't desperate, I am just going to wait here.

It wasn't a mistake, I just love him.

I know that people will think of me as stupid. I keep sitting beside the lonely road in the company of heavy rain. There was lightning, thunder and the rain goes heavier. It looks like the universe felt the same way as mine.

Yes, they are right, I'm falling for a grim. So bad that I fall for him badly and uncontrollably.

Even I don't understand the reason why. I am the one who is willing to take the risk in terms of love. I don't like to think about the future, it's just making me anxious. I can't teach my heart to do the right thing.

I tried but I failed.
I want to hold his hand and my body wants to hug him. And my heart, my heart is so stupid!

I shouldn't have met him here. This is the street where I first saw him. Here at Prince Galleon Street. I cried so much without any reason, I just feel so sad.

So sad and I hate the way I miss his touch. I hate everything about myself. I hate myself and I love him. Sometimes I want to forget that I am existing, I want to go far away from this place.

I just let myself fall, no one's there for me. Ever, and I buried myself with my knees as I hugged it tightly. I don't care what the other can say to me. Hugging myself beside the road is kinda weird but this is it. I am doing this now. My mind keeps saying and commanding my body to leave but there is something inside me a little voice that keeps saying to stay. This stupid little voice keeps saying to wait for him. This voice keep hoping for him and my heart supported it.

Of a sudden, I felt no rain touching my skin. I taste my tears and saw a pair of shoes in front of me. I look up and saw the same beautiful oceanic- blue eyes. Our eyes met and locked on each other. I pulled myself up and I shiver uncontrollably. I thought he will scold me again but then he puts his jacket around my shoulder.

I am shocked. I'm just staring at him.

I was just looking at him while he is putting it on my shoulder. I felt a hot liquid slowly falling from my eyes. I keep watching his moves but he is on the opposite, his emotion is still blank.

Everything melts away, the fears, confusion, and anger. It all turned into love, and I want to stop it but this is what I want. His care, his embrace, and his touch. His hand slowly and gently touched my face and wiped my tears away.

" Silly, human"

After those words left his mouth I can feel his soft lips of him slowly pressing on mine.

I can't say any words, my lips are trembling. This is the first time in my life that I experienced these strange feelings.

Can I have him forever?

I wish it will never end.

Slowly, I felt a warm hand touches my back and pulls me closer to his chest. He remains kissing me and slowly clutching my hand at his back.