CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE...NOW  THAT SHE HAS HIM

"If you don't have anything to say then I'm leaving".

                        * * * * * *

          FINDING the perfect timing in our life wasn't easy nor difficult. But loving someone is easy but the process and outcome might be difficult.

Sometimes we seem like playing. There was sometimes in our life when we missed some opportunity in life. Just like Lay, now that he made his way towards the graveyard is the same time where Zhyke made her way out of the place.

The rain...this is no longer rain. There are her emotions. Her emotion keeps storming sadness inside her heart and she doesn't have someone to ask with.

And by the time that the man she is finding with was just resting in the world she recently meet. The Darkworld of the underworld. Darkworld is the world we can see under the world we are living in. And he was just there living the life he had before.

The time when he left her is the same time when he received and accept the offer of Frubo. To be in his hands again. Lay has nothing to do and he wants his powers back. So he did, he accept the offer of his father and he hated the most.

And now that he reached the graveyard, he was greeted by two of his kind.

"You're in perfect timing, Lay. Come on, join with us". Frubo greeted. But deep inside him, he can feel something. He can feel something like they are hiding something.

" Have a seat my prince", Amarzoe offered.

" So, Frubo. Why are you here?

" You're here, too," he said spreading his arms. The two annoying skulls and Amarzoe laugh.

"It's been a lot of days and I'm not with her". Lay said with no emotions.

" Thanks ", he said and continue playing with fire.

" How is she?", He asked eagerly.

" Why do you ask?". Frubo.

" Would you take my privilege to ask a question?", Lay said with a hard tone.

" I'm scared if I won't", Frubo said with a cold voice in response. And the two annoying skulls laughed out loud again.

" She was here, you're late for several minutes.", Amarzoe said touching the edge of his sword.

As Amarzoe said those words, Lay's face turned poker even more.  His hand formed into a fist and clenched his jaw tightly.

" Why didn't you tell me?" and his voice is stern than before.

"  Why do you care? Do you love her?", Frubo asked teasing the angry creature before him.

" It's not you're business", he responded coldly.

" Remember Lay, you are the devil. You are dead and you don't have a heart."

But instead of listening to Frubo, Lay turned his attention to Amarzoe.

" Amarzoe, what  is she doing here?"

" Well, she's crying and begging you to come back."