Take My Hand (I said there would be more AUs)

A/N I CANNOT SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE... and I'm writing half of this on the computer so I apologise for the horrible and shameful typos, but sometimes it's hilarious writing smut with mistakes...

Dean stood at the back of the large crowd of people. I say large, it was almost everyone on Campus ready to see the newest building added, promising better hang outs for most. And the Prince of wherever sent his cousin-the sort of royalty- over to open it, which to Deans mind was completely useless. He'd prefer to be watching a chick flick movie than being there, that's how much he hated it.

Sam had got too excited, saying he could get friendship and free passes if he met up, Dean just told him to keep dreaming, even if Sam was one of the brightest. That was his only reason of being there anyway.

The outside was just enough so people could get a glimpse of the doors and ceremony. Optimum position was not anywhere near where Dean was standing.

Soon, Dean was grabbed by someone behind him, turning to face a man.

Blue. That was the first thought that went through Deans mind when he looked at his eyes. "Err...Hello, is this that opening of the new building?" He spoke with a deep and husky tone like the light purr of an impalas engine.

"Yeah. Yeah, this-this is it" Dean wobbled back a bit, then continued scanning the mans eyes and face, his every messily made hair and concave, stubble and light chapping of his lips.

"Great" the man sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes.

"What's up?" Dean pulled himself away from the crowd to hear the man better.

"Nothing. I'll just wait here then"

"Yeah, they're supposed to be waiting for the Princes' cousin... duke of whatever or some guy, I don't know, no one really important. I'm not sure why I'm here to be honest" he shrugged.

"Me neither" the man looked over the crowd like he was giving up on something.

"I mean is this dude even gonna show or are we waiting for no one?"

"Well... that 'dude' happens to be clumsy, late and stuck behind a huge crowd unable to find any way through." Dean turned his head slowly to the man."He also happens to be thinking how hopeless he is at life and just wants to go home" he said like he was disappointed and fed up.

"Woah, what? You're that Castiel guy?" Dean had a double take on this strangely attractive man.

"W-Were you expecting someone different?" Castiel sounded worried.

"No...no it's just... you're down-to-earth and nice. I was told you were a complete dick. No offence" Dean blushed, trying to rub his it away with his hands.

"None taken" Cas was more understanding than he'd first thought. Note taken.

"Shit, I mean fuck... no, sorry. I didn't mean-. I'm just a bit shocked"

"It doesn't matter, I'm used to it"

Dean suddenly felt his stomach drop "You shouldn't have to be"

"Well... It's nice to meet you then"

"I'm uh...I'm Dean" they locked eyes, green with blue, for what seemed like an eternity. "Look, can I show you around campus? As an apology. I mean...I'd like to and you can just escape this place and you're hot and cute I mean what!?-" he had to stop himself from further embarrassment and smacked his hands over his mouth.

"...I would like that" Cas wore a small smile on the corner of his mouth, beginning to lead the way to a path from the crowd and walking side by side around the place. Nothing was really spoken between them for a while, making Dean go over and over the words in his head and getting more anxious. Castiel broke their silence though. "And for what it's worth, I share the same perceptive opinions on you, Dean"