Need I Say More (Destiel)

"Bored!" Cas shouted from the banister near the exit/entrance to the bunker.

"Cas what the hell are you doing up there man?" Dean shouted back.

"Bored, can't you hear me?" he said, jumping up and coming down the stairs to the hunter.

"Yeah, well...I thought you'd have a figgin' purpose but insanity is your thing"

"Dean I'm okay, stop worrying about me. So what shall we do? It's not as if you, Sam and Kevin are busy"

"We?" Dean drew his head back a little before walking around Cas to the table.

"Yeah, I thought we could do something collectively" Cas followed again.

"Like?"

"Twister?"

There was another pause as they looked into each others eyes "Twister?"

"Twister. Yes. That's what I said, are you sure you're okay Dean?"

"Shut up" Dean jokingly said, lightly punching the Angels shoulder "so, twister it is then"

Cas immediately set it up while Dean called down a very tired Kevin and Sam.

"Yeah? w-what time is it?" Kevin yawned then gulped coffee down.

"Time to challenge the best at this game" Dean proudly stepped toward as everyone else stood back around the mat.

"Dean first then" Sam smiled.

"Alright then. Bring. It. On"

"Left foot yellow" the machine began.

After a couple of minutes playing Kevin already fell over as his body was completely twisted around.

"Guys, I think I've sprained an ankle"

"Killjoy" Dean said, crouching like a gorilla.

Kevin stumbled up and sat on the couch, closing his eyes.

"Sam, can you not put your leg in between mine" Cas growled.

Sam shifted so he was doing backwards press ups, facing the ceiling. Dean got both legs on one colour and one hand down away from doing proper push ups. Cas was on his side almost. One leg down opposite Sams and one and almost off the mat. If he slipped he'd fall into Sams legs.

"Cas I need to put my other hand the other side of you"

"That is intimate Dean" Sam laughed before losing balance, and rolling off to see Dean hovering over the angel.

Castiels turn and he put his knee up near Deans waist, leg curving round his body.

"Cas I can't hold this position any longer! I'm gonna fall on top of you man!"

"Then you'll lose won't you?" Cas grinned as Dean had to move be his hand next to Cas' levitated waist. This drew their heads closer and soon they could feel each others breath.

Sam couldn't help but smile at the cute pair, he thought he'd just nudge them in the right direction and BOOM they'd fall even more in love. But Sam was getting a bit bored by this time and hugged his legs.

Cas didn't move from his position much but Dean had to splay his leg out to the side, moving his hips down towards Castiels, they were so close the tension was unbearable. Cas stared into Deans eyes, flickering his gaze to the hunters lips and surrounding body.

"I am not going to lose this game to an angel" Dean strained out of him.

Cas' turn came and he put his leg over Deans spread out one.

"Cas! I'm gonna-" It was then when their hips collided bringing Dean toppling down onto Castiels body underneath.

"Hahaha, I'm not staying around for much longer. Also...you lost Dean" Sam got up and walked to Kevin "come on I think you need to get to sleep again" Sam carried Kevin full bridal back to Kevin's room. That was the last Dean and Cas saw of them.

Dean looked up from where he'd face planted on Cas' chest, their noses brushing. Cas was wide eyed collapsed under his own weight being Dean even further on top of him. The angel wound his legs around Deans hips, rolling them together before the hunter leant into Cas' lips, crashing them together.

Their lips fitted perfectly together, Deans soft lips sucked at Castiels slightly chapped lips.

Once Dean had got his hand up he scrunched Castiels hair getting a moan from the angel. They soon drew apart, breathless.

"I never lose at this" Dean harshly growled into Castiels neck.

"Well, you did this time"

"Yeah but it's all your fault" he teased, rubbing his nose into Deans collar bone, nibbling at his clavicle.

"I'm not apologising" Cas smiled a little.

"Well then I'll have to punish you then" Dean stood up and grabbed Cas with him. They were still for a moment before Dean took the angel to his bedroom and pushed him against the wall.

"Punishment? Dean, I'm not sure you understand the actual meaning of punishment when we are about to sleep together?" he tilted his head and squinted his eyes.

"Just wait and see" Dean smirked.