Help (Destiel)

(Cas has fallen, still virgin and is @ bunker)

Cas slowly walked into the bunkers main room and watched as Sam took off into the night, Dean on the edge of hugging his brother as Sam was still recovering from...earlier.

"Looks like it's just you and me Cas for a day or so. Anything to eat?" Dean said casually walking back over.

"No thanks, I'll be okay. I'm tired which is annoying, how do you cope?"

"I go to sleep" Dean raised his eyebrows and then slumped on a chair.

"Well, goodnight then Dean"

"'Night Cas" Dean watched as the angel went to his room and then assumed his reading position. For more cases.

"Locked room case? How about-" Dean soon realised he was talking to himself, expecting at least Castiel to be there. He missed him when they weren't together.

'Idjit' he thought of Bobbys voice.

********

Back in his bedroom still reading against the headboard Dean began to yawn as the clock hit 12, he was pretty knocked out of shape by now in anxiousness but wanted to get sleep none the less.

He suddenly heard a door creak open from down the corridor.

"D-Dean? Are you awake?" he heard a scared and tired little gruff voice say.

"Yeah Cas what do you want?" Dean lifted his head to see the angel in a hot mess, hair spiking about a bit, some sweat with only a t-shirt and some rather tight looking shorts on. Basically this turned Dean on. A lot.

"Oh...right" Dean noticed the bulge in Castiels pants and smiled to himself as this was probably the first time Cas experienced something like this.

"Dean, what is going on?" Cas was timidly stepping forward towards the hunter so they were a little uncomfortably close.

"Urm...we're you dreaming or awake when this happened?" Dean flicked his eyes from Cas' to the Angels pants.

"Awake" he shuffled.

"And err...what were you thinking about?" he laughed a little bit but didn't want to make the angel feel uncomfortable so he tried to keep a straight face.

"I'd rather not tell you..." Cas trailed off and looked down.

"Fine right" he had a pretty good idea of what kind of thing though.

"What's happening!" the angel ordered.

"You're...sexually aroused. This is what happens Cas, I didn't think you'd get like this, but I suppose now you're human it makes sense" Dean said as cas tilted his head in in understanding.

"It's quite pleasurable-but kinda hurts-after all I have no idea what's happening...I tried just ignoring it but-" Cas said in a rushed manner.

"Yep okay, we should probably sit down somewhere when I tell you what to do" they both sat on Deans bed next to each other. Dean put his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes before looking back at the angel.

"Cas-this is not the sort of thing bo-f-friends talk about...it'll take me time just to find the right way to show-I mean say- what to do..." Dean began to feel himself getting more than just aroused and worked up by Castiels state and innocence. There was a slight pause.

"Okay....H-Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" Cas whispered just loud enough for Dean to hear.

"Hmm? Wh-What? N-no" he looked at Cas who spotted Deans problem. He smiled innocently and looked up to the corner of the room. Dean felt his heart melt at the sweet words that Cas said. He knew he was trying his best to be adorable and seductive.