Feels & Deals (Destiel)

"Yeah, well, I'll see you later then" Dean hung up on Sam and turned to his Impala, jumping in his seat and soon realising his jacket was still on the roof.

He clambered out and grabbed it, only to be hit by a fast force behind him making him gasp for air. He winced in pain and immediately gagged and blindfolded.

All that came from his mouth was was desperate groans and squeals as he was shoved into his Impala and tied up in the backseat. He only thought about how he could get out of this ties but they were too tight, so he just relaxed as much as possible as he was driven for miles on quiet long roads or small bumpy backroads.

***1 hour earlier***

Castiel was just walking around the closest town to Bobbys' (where Dean and Sam were staying) thinking about Deans future, what heaven and hell had in store for him. It just angered Cas to think that he had so much on his shoulders, and for so long, four years old was hardly a suitable age to take constant care of his brother. It's a burden that he couldn't help, but he turned it into something worth while.

And Cas admired that, he could barely keep his own family in check, no matter how hard he tired his voice was never loud enough. So he watched and loved humanity. Green eyed, jacket wearing, freckled...oh so beautiful humanity.

He walked passed shops, staring into the closed shop windows with the single spotlight at night. He looked up at the stars and thought how lucky he was to be here, nothing else in that moment mattered. Apart from Dean of course.

He had a constant pounding in his body every time he thought about Dean, he felt light headed and only focused on Dean when all the time.

But why?

Suddenly he was jumped from behind and pressed against the brick wall in the empty street. Cas tried materialising somewhere else but something was keeping him still, turning his powers into nothing but imagination and hope.

"Let go of me!" he shouted only to be blindfolded and pushed into a van or car or something.

Cas was panicking, thinking about what had got him and knowledge of how to trap his powers away.

"Who are you?" he calmly said "or should I say, what are you?" he thought of Deans sass and what he would do, he's much better of coping and escaping with being captured.

He gave up. It was useless trying to struggle in this situation so he just sat there. Throughout the entire journey he racked his memory deducing what was happening.

Eventually the vehicle pulled up and Cas was dragged over into a building. He breathed heavily as he was pushed around down stairs and gagged before he sat on a chair. He heard faint sobs next to him. Muffled words lost in whoever was there.

-----

Dean heard footsteps pounding towards towards him as he was still tied together on a chair now in a spotlighted room. He could sense two people enter and one was pushed down next to him. Dean tried hard to talk and find out just what the fuck was going on.

Suddenly his blindfold was ripped off his head, his eyes slowly adjusting to the single bright light above and get a good look at his surroundings. He looked next to him and saw...who was that? Castiel had his blinder taken off too.

The two exchanged looks of oh fuck, what now as they squinted forward to see Sam, smugly looking at the two of them and sat down in front. Dean looked up and Sam so confused he got a little dizzy.

"Right, now that I have both of your attentions, we're going to talk about your feelings for each other"

"Mmph hrrmmm" was all Dean could manage to get out of him.