These wings were made for you

A/N I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS IM SO SORRY

At first, Dean didn't want to believe it. He could barely register it was even a thing. But it was. And Dean had it bad.

He still remembered the first time he met Castiel, when Castiel had allowed him and Bobby see his wings. The damn things took up that entire building. Dean thought he was just freaking out, after all it was an angel with big ass wings. But he couldn't stop thinking about them. He has seen them a few times since then, whenever Castiel felt like showing off exactly how strong he was. And every time, Dean almost died, metaphorically. He thought he had kept his ever growing secret, his wing kink, pretty well hidden.

That is, until Cas unfurled his wings in front of Crowley and Dean literally choked on air and Crowley noticed. Crowley knew. He could tell by the smirk that had crept onto his face, slowly. He had been avoiding Crowley since, which wasn't hard as Crowley was locked in the back room of their bunker and Sam did the interrogations. But it wouldn't last forever. No, Dean never had that much luck.

"Hey Dean, would go see if Crowley knows what these symbols mean?" Sam handed him some papers and Dean groaned.

"Man, why Crowley? Can't someone else decipher these?" Dean whined, the idea killing him.

Sam looked up at him from his laptop and pile of books. "Like who? Kevin?" Dean winced and sighed. "Dude, just go."

Dean got up and braced himself before walking into the storage room. As soon as the door opened, Crowley spoke up.
"Moose? Back so soon. Miss me?" Instead of responding, Dean just pushed the cabinets apart and died a little inside as Crowley smiled bigger. "Wing-boy. What a pleasure. Where's moose?"

"Shut it. We need you to decipher these." Dean slapped the papers down and stood back. Crowley glanced at them then sat back.

"I want something in exchange."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Of course you do. What now?"

"Information. When did you discover you liked Cas? Why? Is it the wings? The power? Normal humans aren't enough anymore?" Dean licked his lips and leveled his glare at Crowley, but he couldn't stop the blush from growing and giving Crowley the satisfaction he needed. "They," he continued pointing to the papers, "will take some time."

"We don't have time." Sam's voice came out from the entrance of the room.

"Ah! Moose! I was just discussing the time tables with Wing-boy here. Care to join us?" Crowley smiled as Dean turned around and walked out.

"Wing Boy?" Sam asked as Dean passed.

"Don't ask." Dean tossed over his shoulder. He could hear Crowley laughing all the way down the hall.

---

Sam walked by in half an hour later and threw up his hands. "Well, it took some convincing but he did it." Dean nodded, not surprised, and went back to looking for new cases. "So uh, Wing boy?" Sam was smirking and Dean scrubbed his hand over his face.

"What did he say?"

"Surprisingly, not much. I was hoping you would fill in the details." Sam sat down and grinned, feigning innocence. Dean was trying to think of any other excuse for the ludicrous name when Castiel appeared in front of them. His face was bloody, there were dark red stains on his trench coat, and he almost fell, catching himself on the table.

"Cas. What the hell happened to you?" Dean asked as he helped Castiel into a chair.

"I was ambushed. Dean. I need..help. My wing..it's.." He coughed, winced, and went to stand again. Dean stood up, quickly helping the angel. His wounds were healing, but at an alarmingly slow pace.