Dimentions (Destiel)

"What the hell?" Dean yelped at Cas as they clung onto each other for dear life, eyes tightly shut through the bright white light surrounding them. When they felt stable in each others clasps on safe ground they tore apart, frantically looking around, angel blade and gun drawn, back to back ready to fight.

"Urm...why are we in the middle of this fancy room Cas?" Dean stuttered, coming to terms with this surrounding.

They lowered their weapons and looked around the small room, finding kitchen and bathroom enclosed.

"Where are we, man? Cas give me some answers" Dean walked over to a confused Castiel.

"I think Gabriel has sent us to another reality. A dimension where we are not...us"

"Like with Balthazar?"

"Yes. Exactly like with Balthazar. Just what is it that is different though?"

"I think it's our job to investigate then" Dean grinned as the briskly walked out the door "Oh it's a trailer. Should've known".

The came out onto a little road with a few people with wirings and earpieces in rushing around. A few important looking cars slowly drove by into other little roads and big warehouse type places were everywhere.

"Alright we've got Misha and Jensen coming in now so just get them in make up pronto guys" someone shouted at some people across the road as a black Range Rover pulled in and went round.
Cas and Dean followed the car with their gaze and then looked directly at each other.

"Cas"

"Yes Dean?"

"Misha...Jensen...that's our parallel selves" Dean explained only for Cas to squint and tilt his head "Cas this means we're in the same dimension as last time, well similar...you-I mean Misha-died so what's different here?"

"You're the one that's said we should investigate" Cas argued. They followed the car through the covering their faces so they wouldn't get wrongly recognised.

Once they got into the massive set they thought 'Jensen' and 'Misha' were in and snooped around the back of the place, through the smaller rooms.

"Hey! Hey you guys!" they heard someone call from behind.

"Quick, Cas get in here!" Dean yanked the Angels coat into a small store cupboard, locking it behind reducing it into blackness.

"Dean-"

"Shh...Cas we need to be careful" he whispered.

"I can't see you" Cas could feel Deans breath against the back of his neck, shuddering at the pleasant feeling.

"No but I can feel you. Cas can you not grab my hip like that"

"Sorry Dean I thought it was a rail or...something" lies. Cas then turned around assuming he was facing Dean.

"Just...hang on let me get a light" Dean ruffled around in his jacket and pulled out a torch. He turned on the light to see Cas' eyes directly in front of his, their bodies so close their noses could touch. They stared for uncomfortably long time at each other.

"Cas...personal space" Deans eyes flickered to the Angels lips and back to his beautiful eyes (Deans thoughts, not mine).

"I can't move. Let's-Lets just get out of here and find Misha and Jensen"

"Good idea"

They opened up the cupboard, checking for anyone about them scampered to main set.

"That's me! Over there. Where's Jared Padileski or whoever?" Dean said.

"What?"

"Fake Sam. It doesn't matter. I think we should sort something out with parallel us"