Game Play (Destiel)

"Thanks Charlie, we'll see you in a couple of days then" Dean waved off the red head as she and Sam drove away. Witness protection thing to get Charlie someplace safe, Dean thought it would be a good idea to get her away from her flat leaving pretty much everything behind. I was left with Dean at Charlie's flat for a few days until Sam returned.
"So, Cas what are we going to play then?" Dean shut the door and took off his shoes then walked over to Charlie's TV.
"Play? I-I don't understand" I walked over to the couch but just stood around awkwardly.
"On the Xbox. What did you think we was going to do? Cosplay?" he crouched down to the Xbox and switched it and the TV on.
"I-I still don't understand" I tilted my head and stared down at him, not looking at all at his skin that was visible when his top rode up as he fiddled around with some wires.
"Come on, let's play Halo or something..." he turned to me as I averted my eyes to the wall. Smooth.
"I don't follow Dean. Please just explain rather than flail about and mess around with the wirings"
"Sit on the floor, I'll talk you through game play" he pointed at the soft rug so I sat down and crossed my legs awaiting further orders. Dean threw his jacket on the chair leaving his thin shirt showing his muscles through.
Dean set up everything then sat diagonally behind me, handing a controller to me.
"You should take your coats off"
"Urm...okay. Why?"
"One-it's going to get hot in here and two-once it get competitive you'll need to have more space to allow you to wrestle me" he smiled then shuffled almost next to me, my breath hitching as he touched me.
He then slowly moved his hands around my neck and pulled my trench coat and blazer off my shoulders, slithering them down my arms until it was completely off. I was still for the entire slow process until he put them behind. I thought why on earth he would do that-it's like he wanted to...arouse me. Make me feel like I'm wanted, like there's a little chance he loves me back.
"So basically it's a war zone of strategy and complex moves and counter moves" he made it sound so exciting.
"Can't we just play something a bit simpler?" I looked behind me to his face inches away from mine.
"Like what? I don't know any other game Charlie has here"
"Just find something that interests you then"
"Fine fine I'll see what else we can get up. Aha! What about a racing game? Formula 1. Looks good to start you off"
"I'm not entirely sure we should spend time doing this"
"What did you want to do then?"
"N-Nothing"
"Suit yourself. Right, let's begin"
"How do you work this thing Dean Please help"
"Yeah yeah sure, urm...here the joystick makes you go left to right and then this is to thrust forward but limited power for that" Dean put one foot either side of me then shuffled into my back a bit, moving his arms around my waist and holding my hands into different positions, explaining what to do. I looked back up behind me to see his head resting on my shoulder. As I did so our noses brushed passed each other as I didn't realise how close we were.
"Do you understand now?" he softly asked.
"Yes. Yes Dean I think I do" I smiled back.
After 15 minutes of getting to grips with the actual point of the game and Dean shuffling around my absolute concentration of a body, it was beginning to get more competitive than I'd thought it would.
"Piss off! I'm going to get this first place" I shouted.
"Oh no you don't"
"Go away! That gold trophy is mine!"
"Yeah but I'll kick your ass before you finish the track, pre-warning" Dean whispered in my ear making me shudder.
"Dean! That was your fault! Why did you push me off the bridge you idiot?" I turned around and almost shouted at him.
"It's called competitive play and I'm the winner" he smirked back.
"I'll get you and beat you" I turned my body completely around, dropping my controller and pouncing on Dean. Much to his surprise I pinned him down on the soft rug, hand above his head. Quickly I straddled his waist and used all my strength to keep him at bay.
"I knew it'd end up like this" he groaned.
"Ha, well this is what you get" I moved so we were facing each other dead in the eye, noses touching. I could see lust in his eyes and his breath hitch, his heart beating fast.
Before I knew what was happening Dean leaned just a little up so our lips brushed.
"Not this game. This is where I win" I seductively whispered to him, but he caught me off guard, turning me over so suddenly so now he was on top. I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his waist still but he bucked his hips slightly so I let my legs drop to the floor.
"Now what are you gonna do?" Dean smiled. Despite attempts of moving, all I could do was press my chest up to his leaning body.
After a moment of just staring at each other Dean let my hands go, moving his own to my tie, undoing it slightly. This gave me an opportunity to push him over so I was finally in control again. But that didn't last long as he continued moving me so I was beneath so we ended up rolling on the floor, my shirt getting more crumpled than it already was.
He came to a stop as we hit the wall but we were just lying on top of each other, sweat showing on both our bodies, glistening.
"How about I teach you another game?" Dean teasingly said to me, moving his arms slowly down my arms and resting at my hips.
"First I need to beat your ass at this game" I commanded slowly back to him.
"Hmm...fine" he gave up and got off of me, leaping back over to the TV and I followed.
It was obvious he was trying to put me off during the race, huddling round my back like a piggy-back, placing his chest right up against my back. Dean began nipping at my ear on the final lap, then rubbed his hips against me.
I briefly looked out the window to see splatters of rain forming on the window as the almost black clouds loomed over the house.
"Dean, please stop, I'm almost first" I shrugged my shoulders back at him, shaking him off.
"Yes!" I punched my arms in the air with my controller in victory.
"Damn it. So close" Dean wiped his forehead in defeat.
Before I could rub my victory in his face any more Dean leaped on my back, smashing my front onto the floor.
"Umph, Dean, please get off" I muffled into the floor.
"How about I give the victor his prize?"
I raised my eyebrows and wore a confusing look into the carpet. All I could do was moan into his rough hands digging into my shoulders.
He flipped me over and continued straddling at my hips, taking off my shirt and shoving his lips into my neck. His hands caressed my clavicle and began moving back to his body, all the while sucking at my neck then leaving trailed of kisses to my torso.
I held his shoulder blades close to my body, just letting Dean do whatever to me.
"Cas, you're so innocent" he whispered into my neck, I just gave a moan from the back of my throat to him.
Dean began rolling his hips into mine, slowly at first but then more desperate and harsher.
"Urm...ah! Dean, can you be a bit more gentle please? I'm-I'm not used to this"
"Sorry angel, I'll be better" he looked sorry at me, then murmured something about making it up to me.
As I felt his hard on against mine, I couldn't help but buck my hips into his, getting friction and making up for being restricted still.
"T-Take them off Dean" I moaned as he continued massaging my chest, kissing at my shoulders.
He obliged and before I knew what what happening he was entirely naked and left me in my boxers, palming me through them.
"Urphmm...fuck Dean you're amazing" was all I could manage to say as he flicked his tongue over my nipples.
"It'll get better" he grunted before smiling cheekily.
He stopped touching me so I ripped my boxers off, pushing Dean over in the process.
Soon Dean began to grind up to me, moaning as I placed wet kisses around his upper body. He then grabbed our cocks and rubbed together, thrusting into his hand. I ground down into his hold, begging him to go faster on our throbbing members. Dean caught the message and stroked faster, his grasp tighter.
"Urmphhh Cas!" he groaned. We both could feel on edge. Passionately kissing at his lips as I flicked my wrist the last few times, crying out his name and coming over us. "Cas!" Dean followed after screaming my name.
I collapsed next to him on the floor, heavily breathing with my chest rising and falling frequently.
"That...was...awesome" I heard Dean breathily say.
"I-I know" I looked sideways to Dean, smiling and shuffling closer to him. I put my arm around the back of his head and shoulders, kissing his forehead "I deserved that prize"
------
"Hey babe" Dean nudged my arm as he walked through the door way.
"Nice shower?" I asked, watching him walk past and lean against the table.
"Good enough. So what now? Takeout or what?"
"I figured we could watch something? Food and TV then" I walked over and slowly wrapped my hands around his waist and leaning out body's together.
"Sounds good" he whispered, cheekily smiling before pecking my lips.
"Hmm...good" I hummed before letting go and walking over to the phone and chucking it back to Dean.
"What do you want?" he dialled and held the cell to his head.
"What you're having is fine for me" I slumped on the couch, putting on the TV and putting Iron Man 2 on.
Dean walked over and sat between my legs leaning back on me. He looked up and back to my face, tenderly pressing his lips against mine and moving them slowly with mine. I stroked through his hair and ruffled it slightly, smiling into the kiss.
He drew back and nuzzled his nose into my neck before lying back down again on me. There was an awkward silence as the titles began.
"What are we now Dean?" I decided to break the silence with the question that haunted me.
"What do you want us to be? Partners? Boyfriends?" Dean looked a little confused-hurt a little even-but understanding.
"Boyfriends sounds good" I smirked as I caressed his neck, lightly stroking it.
"Then so it shall be, babe" he paused before choosing the next words "I love you"
My heart stopped momentarily, everything was in slow motion as I found what I really wanted.
"I-I...I love you"
A/N and they lived happily ever after 😜then Sam killed everyone and was forced to reproduce by himself and became king of the universe and Cas came back and gave birth to Dean and stuff happened hahahahah