Don't Turn From Me (D)

"Cas, can you get me another beer while you're up?" Dean cheekily winked at the angel as he lay across the sofa, arms behind his head and listening to the radio.

Cas knew Dean was teasing when he flirted, always being playful which didn't help Cas try and get over him.

"Dean, we're all out. Between you, me and Sam, we have finished in less than a day. And that was our weekly stock up" Cas ruffled Deans hair and walked into the kitchen anyway.

"Well...we were celebrating a very good kill" Dean groaned.

"I'm not arguing with that fact" Castiel walked back through with two glasses of water and sat on the table next to Sam.

"So get this, three men have gone missing here over the past 4 months. All alone, all in a relationship and all lost on the same highway. Sounds like our thing?"

"Urm, yeah. We'll check it out" Dean huffed, side staring across at his brother and Castiel.

"Alright. Me and you will go check out the beginning of the road" Cas got up.

"What? Now!?"

"Yes...why not?" The angel dragged Dean by his collar up and out the door.

"Fine. See you in an hour Sammy" he was too busy concentrating on the fact that Castiels dominance was a massive turn-on.

"Take-" they slammed the door "-care"

-

"What do you think it is that might possibly be killing or taking these men?" Cas squinted his eyes as they drove out of the safety of the town.

"Maybe...urm...woman in white?"

"Could be. We'd need to look into their personal lives more. Did the girlfriends seem like they were being cheated on when you interviewed them? Anything at all to show you they were distressed?"

"Kinda. I mean...one looked almost thankful...one was annoyed and said she regretted 'the argument' so urm...probably"

They sped up as they saw the beginning of the road ahead. As soon as they crossed the roads a figure appeared in front in a white dress.

"Shit!" Dean cried, slamming on the breaks.

"Was that-was that her?" Castiel panted and clung to his seat.

"We need to figure out who 'her' is"

"You will both be unfaithful" a sweetened voice came from the back seat.

Slowly, Dean and Cas turned around to see the woman.

"Both? What the hell! But we-we aren't in a relationship. How can we be unfaithful?" Dean looked between the advancing girl and Cas.

"Oh...dammit Dean!" Cas grabbed him by the collar.

"Wha-"

He was cut of by the Angels lips clashing into into his. Dean locked lips but remained wide eyed, looking between Cas' closed eyes and the woman, who was about to attack but disappeared leaving the two still kissing.

Dean couldn't deny the feeling of Cas on him was more than anything he'd ever experienced. And their lips fitted perfectly. But when Cas moved one hand onto Deans thigh, it gave Dean an excuse to pull away.

"Mm...what the hell Cas!?" Dean pushed the angel off of him. He got up and out of the car, slamming the door shut and sitting on the hood of his Impala.

"Dean...I apologise for making you...uncomfortable" Cas got out and stood opposite Dean.

"Uncomfortable!? Cas, we just tongue danced in my car in front of a ghost in the middle of the road. It's a bit weirder than uncomfortable" he held his head and rubbed his eyes.