De-Energized

CHAPTER 45 - De-Energized

Elizabeth's POV

I grinned widely, looking down at my girlfriend. It was amazing how I could never get tired of her, not even if I tried. Kissing her, taking in her scent, stroking her smooth skin. Shit, I just loved her so bloody much. She was my everything.

I smiled at the half-naked beauty lying under me. She was biting her lip, with a smile on her face, her hands loosely around my naked hips as she caressed my skin. I looked into her beautiful deep green eyes, taking in every inch of her perfection.

"What?" She asked, smirking, I just smiled as I leaned down and kissed her gently.

"Just looking." I said, making her arch one eyebrow as she pulled me down to a kiss.

"I love you." She whispered, between kisses, making me smile widely.

That was another thing that I would never get tired of. Hearing her telling me that she loved me. Every single time she did it, just made my heart swell with indescribable happiness. I had never thought that I would be able to feel that, and yet, here she was, changing everything.

"I love you too." I whispered against her lips, before sucking on her bottom lip and kissing her passionately. She moaned in my mouth, kissing me back, eagerly, for as long as she could, before she pulled away slightly, trying to catch her breath.

"So, about that marking thing. I think it's about time we do something about it." She said, biting her lower lip and lightly moving her hips against mine.

"Thought you'd never ask." I said back, as I licked her neck, all the way up to her earlobe, making her moan lowly.

I started to gently caress her body, although she, being the impatient woman that she was, immediately began to grind her lower body on mine. I bit my lower lip in want, feeling her core against my thigh, but still, I was in the mood to tease her. I knew she would be pissed at me, but I just couldn't help it.

I held her waist down, stopping her movements as I pushed her against the mattress. She hissed at me, her eyes burning bright glowing blue, but I only smirked. I loved when she hissed at me, it was such a turn on. Seeing that savage side of her drove me wild.

I grabbed her wrists and held them against the bed, above her head. She tried to fight me, and she was indeed stronger than she was when she was a human, but that still didn't stop me.

"After all this time, I'd think that you'd already know that I'm stronger than you." I teased, making her growl lowly. She struggled to get out of my hold, but still, I didn't let go as I held her wrists tightly.

"Beth, please..." She moaned, begging, knowing that it would turn me on to the point of madness. I groaned lowly, almost giving in to her.

I smirked, giving her a glimpse of my fangs, as I ripped her bra off of her body with one hand, keeping a tight hold on her wrists with the other, leaving her only in her white lace underwear. I smirked at the sight, lowering my head so I could lick down her neck. She shivered as she felt my tongue on her, moaning lowly.

"Beth, I'm warning you..." She said, starting to get frustrated, but I only laughed lowly, as I licked my way down towards her breasts, sucking on one of her hardening nipples.

"Relax, love, it'll be worth it." I said hoarsely against her skin. She breathed deeply, closing her eyes while she felt me nibbling and sucking on her nipples, our scent getting stronger by the second.

Her breathing was starting to get uneven, which only made me smirk wider, as I watched her with her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip, while occasionally playing with her lip ring, circling it with the tip of her tongue.