Rivers Of Lust

{Gabriel Cacciatore - Caio Castro}

CHAPTER 5 - Rivers Of Lust

Elizabeth's POV

I sat at my table in the VIP area with Sophia, Amitiel, Nyx and Manuella. Boredom filled my very core as I unenthusiastically ran my eyes through the club, everything seemed to be in perfect order.

I looked at the tables around me, just checking out the clientele. I soon noticed a young woman looking in my direction, and our eyes met for a brief moment as I took her in.

She had raven-black long hair, that ended in delicate curls falling down her shoulders. Her skin was milky white, that went along marvellously with her deep-green eyes. I smiled slightly, looking at the lass.

She held her gaze up to mine for a few seconds, and I couldn't help but feel my eyes sting, as they started to glow brightly. There was just something about her...

I wanted to look at her a little longer, but soon enough she turned to the man sitting beside her. A quick word exchange was made and she got up heading for the bathroom. I frowned as I heard Sophia's voice beside me.

"Well, that is a change of fate, isn't it? At least you'll have some fun tonight." She said with amusement, her eyes following the raven-haired woman as well.

"Clearly she's with someone, Soph." I answered, faking disinterest, but smiled slightly shortly afterwards.

"Not that this has ever stopped me before." I said as I turned towards her with a smirk, Sophia laughed and then added.

"Yeah, I can't disagree. Remember that girl we met in Greece? Just a day after her marriage if I recall correctly." She said, biting her lower lip. I smirked, remembering that night.

"Well if I recall correctly you weren't so innocent that day either. Ended up in bed with us didn't you?" I recalled, putting emphasis on the word 'I.' She laughed

"Oh I did, didn't I? No regrets, that night was great. Sad the girl didn't make it though." She commented with a frown, I shrugged. Like she gave a fuck.

"A threesome with a Vampire and a Succubus? Not many would survive that. I'll tell you what though, at least she died happy." I answered, making her smirk widely.

Mika, who had just arrived, cleaned his throat before sitting down. He looked down at both of us. His eyebrows furrowed in discontent.

"You know, just once I'd like to sit down and not hear about my sister's sexual exploits." He said, clenching his jaw as he put one arm over Ella's shoulders. She just kissed his cheek as Sophia laughed.

"With her sexual history? Good luck with that. She has almost as many tales as me." She said, winking my way. We both laughed as he shook his head.

I looked at the bathroom door, my thoughts averting back to the young woman I'd seen moments before. I thought about my options. Sophia was right, why shouldn't I have some fun? Who knows, this could change things tonight. I thought with a smirk. And with that in mind, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

"Hey, if you get lucky, remember, sharing is caring." I heard Sophia shouting behind me. I rolled my eyes as I got to the bathroom door.

I opened it slightly and immediately saw the young woman in front of the mirror. She was absentmindedly fixing her hair.

Now looking at her standing there, I could get a better look at it. Her hair reached just a little above her waist, straight on top and falling in delicate curls at the bottom.