My Destiny

CHAPTER 44 - My Destiny

Eve's POV

"Did you eat some magic mushrooms or something like that?" Kate asked as she looked at me in disbelief. I couldn't really blame her though.

"I know how it sounds..." I started but was cut off by her.

"Do you? Do you, really? Because it sounds like you went fucking crazy!" She shouted, narrowing her eyes up at me.

I looked towards Beth, who seemed to be quite amused. I was so going to kill her once we got home... after I fucked her of course. I bit my lip, looking at her. It might be the newborn thing, but God damn it, I wanted her! Beth looked back towards me, and winked, quite seductively. Great, what was I thinking about again? I shook my head forcefully, trying to focus.

"You know what? Screw it." Beth said as she got up.

She looked around briefly and in a second, she sprinted around us and picked Kate up with one hand. She hissed and bared her fangs, while her eyes started to glow bright glowing blue. I growled loudly, baring my fangs at her. She better get my little sis down right this second. I thought as I hissed.

"So, now do you believe us?" She asked, quite calmly, as she put a speechless Kate gently on the floor.

My sister fell flat on her back, without uttering a word. I quickly sprinted towards Beth, and slapped her arm forcefully, glaring at her.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She asked, rubbing her arm. Even though I knew that she was just being dramatic. I shook my head, turning back toward my sister.

"Kate..." I started, but it was already too late, she just exploded.

"So what are you saying?! You're a fucking Vampire?! And what?! I'm an Angel?!" She screamed, her eyes wide open as she breathed fast.

"Yeah, pretty much." Beth answered, and once again, I just glared at her. She wasn't helping!

"This is fucked up. This is obviously a dream. I shouldn't have smoked that joint before I went to sleep." Kate said, shaking her head and looking up at the sky.

"What? You've been smoking pot?!" I shouted, making her jump slightly in place. Beth then smirked, looking at me.

"I like her, she's fun." She said, but I just hissed under my breath, as I shook my head.

"Well, my sister was kidnapped and her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend and his brother have been missing for more two weeks. I'm going fucking crazy! What did you expect me to do?" Kate shouted. I growled lowly. This was not what I expected our reunion would be like.

"I don't fucking care! Don't ever do that again!" I shouted, but she only sighed.

"Even in my dreams you're no fun." She whined, and I couldn't help but chuckle. I walked closer to her and hugged her tightly. Once again, she started to cry.

"I missed you." I whispered against her hair.

"Is this really true? Everything?" She asked, looking up at me. I nodded slowly.

She breathed deeply and shook her head, burying her head on my chest, as I held her close. I then started to caress her back, with the tips of my fingers. It always seemed to put her at ease when I did it before. And I was hoping that it would have the same effect now.

"I don't know what to think." She said, and once again, I nodded.

"I know how you feel, I was surprised too." I said, making her laugh.