The Prophet Said

{Amitiel - Kevin Grevioux}

CHAPTER 13 - The Prophet Said

Elizabeth's POV

I spared one quick glance at my human before I turned and walked towards my bathroom, leaving her alone and closing the door behind me. I needed a cold shower. I knew that if I had stayed there I would have taken her again. And I didn't know if I would be able to control myself this time, and not drink from her.

Which normally wouldn't have been a problem, since I had always been fairly good at not killing when I fed. At least when I didn't want to. But there was just something about her blood that drove me crazy, and I didn't want her dying, not while I still had so many plans for her. I smirked lightly.

I couldn't help it. I never felt so much desire and lust towards a person as I did for her. Just the thought of her naked with her hands between my thighs made me aroused again. My gums just itching uncomfortably as my fangs tried to elongate further. I had never craved someone as much as I craved her, being her blood, or her body. The later being my main focus at the moment.

My God, the way she looked at me while she fingered me, her voice when she said she wanted to watch me come. I closed my eyes forcefully, leaning my forehead on the cold marble wall. Bloody hell, I'm starting to go crazy. I thought, as I felt my body shiver in want.

I then turned the tap of the shower, and let the cold water fall on me, still with my eyes closed. I breathed deeply, trying to calm myself down, and soon enough felt myself relaxing. Which in turn, made me more aware of my senses, since my mind wasn't focussed as much on my new pet.

I frowned slightly, hearing something outside. As a Vampire, my auditory perception was significantly higher than a normal human's, which meant that I could hear everything that was happening in my room. I lifted my head slightly, trying to pay attention to whatever was happening, I wanted to make sure Eve wasn't causing any problems.

I frowned even more as I understood what was going on, she was crying. And the notion of what I had done to her made me pause. For only a split second, I felt my heart clenching. But then, as soon as it came, it stopped, and all the feelings went away, like they always did. Although I still didn't know why she was crying. It was not like she didn't want it too!

I didn't get it, I gave her the best orgasm of her life last night, and she seemed to enjoy pleasuring me too. I saw it in her eyes, the desire in her, the way her body gave into me. She wanted me, she wanted everything that happened. Then why the hell was she crying?

I exhaled before opening my eyes, and looking at the water falling down my body. Well it didn't really matter, she was mine and there was nothing she could do about it. She would just have to get used to it, and I was fairly sure I would be able to train her like any other pet. I knew I had to enjoy her, because as soon as we found her, Eve would...

I shook my head, closing my eyes once again. I didn't want to think about that now. It seemed that every time I though about that woman everything in my just froze. I just sighed and turned off the shower, the cold water had actually helped me.

I definitely wasn't as horny as I was before, but sadly I still was a little bothered. I was guessing that was just the effect that my new pet had on me. It was certainly a new experience, but not a completely unwelcome one. After all, I could have her any time I wanted.

I walked to my room and went straight to my closet. Eve had already left. Of course she wouldn't stay, she was smarter than that. I was guessing that she didn't want to spend any more time near me, not that she did have much of a choice. But I'd let her off the hook for now, I knew I would have to break her down slowly. And I knew just how to do it, soon enough she wouldn't want to leave my side.