Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go

A/N: As you can see from the title, the girls will become their toddler selves to start the mission. But best believe there's gonna be some drama.

Jade's POV

I wake up and crawl out of my self made bed before running a hand through my hair. I hear a few "mornings", from the already awakened girls and sit down at the small rock table we made. "Why up so early?", I question taking a bite into whatever meat this is. "We have to start that mission today. First we need to freshen up and get our crystals, then we need to get put into some system, then we have to convince them to actually want to adopt us. We have a lot of work to do today.", Jesy answers. "So when are you gonna talk to Ariana?", Perrie questions.

"We talked yesterday. She's a half witch by the way. Life is just getting more and more complicated.", I answer through a sigh. "At least you two aren't fighting anymore.", Leigh chimes in. "She stayed at the base last night. I better be there so she doesn't freak out.", I say getting up. "So who doesn't freak out?", I hear behind me. "I forgot you could teleport now. And we were just talking about you.", I say with a lazy smile. "So this is where you guys sleep? Pretty cozy.", she says walking in. "We were thinking about using the dead bear we have as a rug.", Perrie adds.

"Definitely don't do that, I know what to do.", she says walking to the middle of the room. "The state of this place is tragic, so I'll decorate it, using magic.", she says closing her eyes. A pink light shines through the room making me wince since my eyes are still adjusting before it clears and the cave is fully decorated to our style. "I like this. These beds are huge.", Leigh says running into one and jumping into it. "And it's magic stuff, you can break as much as you want and it'll just fix itself.", Ariana answers smiling.

"Your stuff does that?", Jesy questions. "Give me a word that rhymes with vase and I'll show you.", she answers. "Case.", Perrie calls out from her play fight with Leigh-Anne. "To protect flowers like a case, make me a solid glass vase.", and a plain looking what vase appears in Ariana's hand before she drops it. The pieces on the floor start to shake before coming together and raising back up into her hand. "I think I just went slightly blind. My eyes are still in night mode, and that light is too bright.", Jesy says walking away.

I turn back around to meet her glance and smile. "I'm liking the fangs.", she says. "They kind of stay like that for a few hours. Super annoying for some things.", I say running my tongue over them. "They give you that dangerous vibe. When really, you're just a marshmallow.", she says squishing my cheeks. "Someone pass me the sick bucket. You two are too sweet and it's too early in the morning for all that.", Leigh says walking past. "Oh suck one.", I say waving her off. "I'd rather not. Thanks for the offer though.", she replies as she leaves the cave. "Come on, we have to get moving. It's not, time for games.", I say yawning.

During our walk, I start to hear footsteps that are getting closer and closer. "Get behind me and don't move a muscle.", I whisper to Ari. Yellow eyes stare into mine as the wolf growls. "Hey language! There are baby animals around here.", Perrie says. The wolf growls again and I get annoyed. "Look what do you want? This isn't your territory and you have no right to be making rules.", I say. "Maybe I could help, you four are too on edge.", Ari says pushing me aside. The girls have to hold me back because I instantly try to rush for her.

"Listen buddy, I don't care what you want but if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to kill you.", I say. "His name is Zayn and he needs help. Not threats Jade.", Ariana calls. "I don't give a damn what his name is. You're ours and I don't like to share.", Zylo says taking over. Together we both break the girls hold and charge to the male wolf only to get stop by a tug around my neck. I turn to look at Ariana holding a glittery pink leash in her hands. "I don't want you to hurt him. He's sorry for what he said and wants to talk to you all civically.", she says with a glare in my direction.