Chapter 21: Dragons

Leigh's POV

It's now Friday, the day that the plan goes into action. The four of us sit around the breakfast table shooting uneasy glances to each other before Harry speaks up. "Alright you four, there's obviously something wrong. What is it?", he questions placing his fork down. We look around again before shaking our heads in unison. "I won't ask again. What's the matter?", he questions adding a bit of edge to his tone. "Let us take over from here guys.", Psycho says. "There's nothing wrong. We're just a little scared to be home alone.", Jade answers in a cool voice.

"We have Ty staying here with you guys. He's still recovering. He'll check in every two hours.", Harry, their other partner adds. "Ok, we just wanted to make sure that we weren't completely alone.", Perrie says. "Alright well, I'm gonna go get Liam and Zayn. Would you two help clean up?", Louis says standing up. "Of course love. Take your time.", Harry answers gathering our plates with Niall's help. We excuse ourselves and head up to our rooms. "Alright Claude, Billie, and Ari are on their way to the docks. After everyone leaves, we head there too.", Jesy says getting to business.

"They'll have the guy from the basement check on us every two hours. He takes a bathroom break in between and that's when Jade slips the sleeping pill into his drink that I will deliver to him.", I add. "Then while he's knocked out, we stuff the beds to make it looks like we're sleeping for when they do the camera checks.", Jade continues. "And lastly, we sneak out through the exit Leigh marked here and beat them to the docks, where Jesy force fields them in so that they can't fight back, then Jade and I secure the supply ships while you two make a non toxic smoke to knock them out.", Perrie finishes looking at us.

"After we do this, we can go home. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed.", Jade groans cracking her back. "I've missed me moms roast. I can practically taste it.", Perrie says licking her lips. "Focus girls. We only have one chance at this.", Jesy says. "Get changed into your swim gear and head outside. They expect us to be at the pool.", I say finding a pair of fitting swim trunks. "Won't they get a little suspicious of us wearing swim trunks instead of like, child bikinis?", Perrie questions awkwardly. "We're little kids. They'll probably take it as being influenced.", Jesy answers taking out a tank top.

We take turns changing in the bathroom before grabbing some pool shoes and heading outside. "Don't stay in too long, we want you out in an hour.", Niall says. "You got it dude.", I say giving him a thumbs up. After grabbing our towels, I take to the diving board at the deep end. "What do you think you're doing?", Louis asks grabbing me. "Diving? What does it look like?", I question trying to squirm my way out of his grasp. "This pool end is twenty feet deep. Get to the shallow end.", he commands. He puts me down and I shoot off to the diving board and jump in.

"She's fine. She's basically a fish in the water.", Jade says patting their backs. I add to her point by shooting up out of the water like a dolphin. "That is quite impressive. Alright we'll allow it, just be careful.", Louis sighs walking away. I paddle down to the bottom of the pool and sigh. "Enjoying yourself?", I hear from beside me. I look over to see Jade in her little air bubble. "You know it. I feel so at peace here.", I respond in a mellow tone. I tap her shoulder and she takes down her bubble before floating down next to me. "So how do you do your meditation thing? I want to get all connected like that.", she says.

"First, get into a position that you're comfortable in. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as you're comfortable it's right.", I instruct laying on my back. She sits up against the pool wall and nods. "Now, feel the power flowing through your body. Harness all the energy you feel, negative or positive, and let it out in a breath. Get rid of all your stress, and everything else.", I finish with a big breath out. I open my eyes again to find her looking completely zoned. "This is awesome. My body feels like a noodle.", she says with a sigh.

Elite 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें