Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne

A/N: Italics mean that they're talking in wolf tongue to each other or it's their wolves. But you'll be able to tell the difference.

Leigh-Anne POV

I shift around on my bed and sigh. "Something doesn't feel right.", I mumble getting up. "The boys and I did a patrol earlier and everything looked safe but you guys can go.", Psycho says from his spot in the chair by my bed. "Are you sure that the girls would be up for it? We just got back from a big mission.", I say. "We were just coming to get you. Something feels off, we were gonna go check it out.", Jesy says poking her head in. "Oh, well let me suit up and I'll be right out.", I say getting up. Quickly changing into my super suit, I sprint out into the hallway and meet up with the others. "If we split up then we could get this done faster. You guys know what to do if you see anything in particular.", Jesy says walking away.

I take my room entrance into the woods and cover my usual portion of the woods. Dragging one of my swords on the ground behind me, I walk around making sure to keep my feet quiet and quick. A flashlight shines into my face and I see someone with an armored vest on. "Drift? What are you doing out her?", he questions. "I was just doing a city patrol and this is my last stop for the night. What are you doing here?", I answer. "Private government orders. Can't tell anyone.", he shrugs. "Well if you need any help, feel free to ask.", I say. "Actually. Now!", he yells holding me. "What's going on?", I question moving his arms from around me. A prick in my neck startles me and I pull it out and twirl the empty syringe around in my fingers.

"It'll take more than a tranq dart to put this dog down.", I smirk getting my swords ready. They all draw their guns and I activate one of my newer abilities. I can make things go through me since my body can turn into a big mass of water. "It's my turn boys.", I say once they run out of bullets. I run up a tree and use a sword to catapult myself forward to smash into multiple people. Activating my dagger mode, my swords shrink and I get ready for the hand to hand combat. "I don't know what you though was going to happen, but you clearly aren't prepared.", I say dodging multiple punches. A quick punch, kick, and sweep has them all on the ground. "Still frosty.", I joke brushing my shoulder off.

"Surprise.", I hear behind me before blacking out.

At the government facility on the other side of town

Leigh-Anne's POV

I wake up chained to a chair and look around. "Good you're awake. Do you know why you're here?", a male asks walking around me. "Where are my friends?", I ask ignoring his questions. "They're fine.", he dismisses waving a hand. "I'm not answering anything without seeing them healthy and alive.", I snarl gripping the arms of the chair. He sighs but claps his hands making the wall behind him open up to reveal the girls in a big glass box, almost like caged dogs with collar around their necks that have have metal leashes attached to the wall. "Now that I've shown you you're friends, will you answer my questions?", he asks. "No. But I can promise you one thing, when I get out of these chains you'll be the first to die.", I say.

Shocks go through my body and I groan before they stop. "If you refuse, you get punished. If you cooperate, your friends get rewarded.", he says pointing back towards the big glass box. Perrie continues to look around confused as Jesy continues to calm Jade down. "Fine. I'll answer your stupid questions.", I say leaning back in the seat. "Get him to shock you more. I could help, I just need a little more power.", Ryland says."I'd better cooperate. No telling what he's got in line for the girls.", I say in my head."How did you get your powers?", he asks. "I was born with them.", I answer sounding bored. Footsteps come down the corridor and a man with multiple dog dishes full of something that I can't see slides them through a hole in the door close enough for them to reach.