Chapter 47: Fun Fair

Leigh's POV

"You guys sound great.", Tori says once we finish the test. "We were up basically all night, it better sound good.", Jade says taking a drink of water. "Let's go get you a steak burger. You seem hangry.", Ari says leading Jade away by the hand. "How long did the beat take?", Kamille asks. "About an hour and a half. We took a snack break.", I answer. "So what's this song called?", Demi questions. "Only You. It's a really sad song if you listen to it but the beat itself is great for something like this. The remix is good too.", Jesy answers. "Ari, what was that music and who was singing? Did you finally find a musical act for the fair tonight?", Lauren questions. "Yes I did.", Ari answers. "They sound good and the song was great. Who is it?", Lauren asks.

"Hey.", Perrie waves. "You four? Since when do you sing?", Lauren questions. "We sung in class like a year ago, and we've always sung. Now I'm gonna go get one of those burgers because they look delicious.", I answer hopping down off stage. "I will join you because I am starving.", Kamille says taking my hand. We order our burgers and sit down outside. "I have a question for you.", she says. I look over at her and she wipes a piece of cheese off my face. "You know how you guys were writing verses your other selves wrote? I think I do the same thing.", she says handing me a notebook. With her permission I flip through it and see multiple verses of songs.

I pull out the iPod and pull up a song called grown. "You must've written or helped write their songs. Other me said you were their writer.", I say. "One that I really like, is this your love song.", she says flipping the page. I find it on the iPod and turn it up enough for us to both hear it. "Did you hear that note? That's you.", she says pushing my shoulder. "Well, my voice is squeaky as hell so it's possible.", I say. The next song comes on and I look at it confused. "Beep Beep? We named a song Beep Beep?", I say. We listen to it play and I look at the device suspiciously. I hear myself moan and turn it off.

"Never write that in this dimension. I refuse to moan into a microphone.", I say. "I don't mind.", she grins. "No!", I say. "We'll see.", she says. We walk back over to the school and see Demi throwing rocks at Jesy. "What happened?", I question. "Jesy kept hitting her butt so now Jesy's getting rocks getting thrown at her.", Jade answers. "It's not my fault your butt is smackable.", Jesy says covering her head. Demi continues to throw rocks at her and the three of us laugh. "Help me!", Jesy says. "We're out in the public, can't do anything.", Perrie shrugs sipping a milkshake. "Its hot as balls out here today.", Ari says. "Is that why it looks like you're melting? I think whatever the shit you put on to cover up your acne is melting.", Jade says.

Ari cheeks her pocket mirror and gasps. "Why didn't any of you tell me?", she questions. "You look fine without makeup.", Jade says wiping her face with a wet towel. "Jade!", Ari says hitting her chest. "You're lucky I don't have boobs or that would've hurt very much.", Jade says. "Can you go to my house and get me my makeup wipes?", Ari sighs.

Jade's POV

"I don't know. You just hit me.", I say. Her lips form into a pout and she lays her hands on my chest. "Please Jadey. I need them.", she says. "I'm gonna go get another milkshake.", Perrie says walking away. "I'm gonna make sure she doesn't get lost.", Tori sighs following after her. "We don't have an excuse, we just don't wanna see Jade get an obvious boner.", Jesy says as her and Leigh walk away. Kamille and Demi walk away with them and Ari turns my head back to her. "Please? I'll do whatever you want.", she says. "Whatever I want?", I ask. A small smirk graces her lips and she pulls me down to whisper in her ear.

"I'll be your good girl.", she says. I freeze not really knowing what to do and just stare at her. "So?", she questions. I teleport the wipes into my hand and she pecks my cheek before walking away while looking in her mirror. The jean shorts I'm wearing become tighter and I continue to stare at the spot my girlfriend was in. "She said some stuff.", I say as Leigh grabs my shoulder. "You should do something about that.", Perrie comments handing me her jacket. When I don't react she ties it around my waist and pats my back before walking away. Leigh stops in front of my and splashes my face with water making me sputter. "I needed that.", I sigh wiping my face clean.