Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1

A/N: Remix up top. Just imagine her less animated.

Jade's POV

Apparently the villains took the weekend off so I decided to spend my Saturday morning in the library. "I'm heading out now! I'll be back sometime later today, and if I'm not I'm at Ari's.", I say. "Whatever!", Jesy calls back from the kitchen. "Bring back some snacks!", Perrie says from her bedroom. "Make sure to use protection!", Leigh says making the other two laugh and me shake my head. "God, my friends are idiots.", I say walking up to my skateboard. I ride down the street weaving through people and do a few tricks. I pull out one of my headphones and tuck my board under my arm and scroll through the shelves for something interesting to read.

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder and turn around to see a smiling brunette. "Hi, I'm Lola. You dropped your phone.", she says holding it out. "Oh thanks. I'm Jade, nice to meet you.", I say holding my hand out. She shakes it and places my phone back in my hand. "Your case is my favorite color.", she chuckles. "White? It seems so boring though.", I say. "It's simplistic but could mean a lot. Plus, it's your phone case so you obviously like it.", she jokes. "You got me there.", I say. "I'll see you around Jade.", she smiles walking away. "Nice girl.", I say browsing the shelves again. I find a book that seems interesting and sit down at a table in the back like I always do.

I start my music before realizing that it's not mine. It's a good song but I'm still confused as to why I'm hearing it. I know Perrie sometimes takes my phone from when I got a text from Tori asking why I was trying to sext her and after a very angry Ariana stormed into my bedroom and proceeded to throw me into a wall we cleared up that it was Perrie who grabbed my phone by mistake so I assume she listens to it. After about twenty minutes my vision starts to blur so I pull out my glasses but it seems to make the ache in my head worse. I decide to check the book out and go home. I tuck it into my bag and ride my board back to the house and stumble through the door. "Jade? Are you ok?", Jesy asks helping me to the couch.

"I've got this horrible migraine.", I say putting my fingers on my temples. "You think you'll be alright? I could take a look for you.", Perrie offers. "I'm ok Pez, I'll just go sleep it off.", I say walking to my room. I try my best to fall asleep but I can relax. Before I know it I'm sneezing and coughing. "Are you sick?", Perrie asks stopping past. "You're the medic here. Why don't you tell me?", I question. "It seems that you've got doggy flu. It'll breeze over.", she says. I hum and try to get comfortable before getting up and packing a bag worth a few days. "Where you going?", Leigh asks. "I'm gonna go stay with me mam for a few days. I'm sick and she knows how to take care of sick Jade.", I answer. "Don't die!", Jesy says as I close the door.

"I'll try.", I say. I teleport into my old bedroom and sit down on my bed. "Oh Jade, wasn't expecting you. What do I owe the visit?", my mom questions. "Don't worry, I don't need you to do any laundry for me. I want you to take care of your sick baby and spoon feed her soup.", I say looking up at her. "I'll go make the soup.", she smiles running a hand through my hair. I change into my comfy clothes just as she comes back with a cold towel and places it on my head. "You're a life saver.", I say laying my head in her lap. "I should be. I've been taking care of you and your big head for years.", she says. "Me head isn't big.", I say. "I was in labor for almost two hours because your big head wouldn't come out.", she says flicking my head.

I whine in protest and shift around. "Try to get some rest. I'll go whip you up some food.", she says standing up. I lay my head back on my pillows just as a voice speaks to me in my head. "Come to me my pet.", the voice says softly. "Zylo? That isn't funny man.", I say holding my head. "The hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything.", he says. "Come to me.", the voice repeats and I find myself getting up and dropping down out of my window.

?????'s POV

"It is done.", I say with a small smirk. "How do I know you have succeeded? There is no wolf here.", he questions. I point to the door where the hero known as Cyclone steps through it and looks at me. "And what's different from the last mind control?", the snobby voice that I've come to hate asks. "This one is actually mind control. The other still gave them their own conscious, with this I am in full control of her mind.", I answer. "Will that girlfriend of hers be able to stop her?", the blob questions. "Let's see shall we?", I say walking over to her.

I make a big picture of her appear on the wall and turn to the wolf. "Do you recognize this girl?", I question to her. She takes a look at the picture and turns back to me. "No my Queen. Is she an enemy?", she answers. "No. Just avoid her if you do see her.", I answer. "This is perfect. Get me the other three, now.", Luminos demands. "As you wish. Go and bring your friends. Get them to listen to the music.", I say. "Yes my Queen.", she replies in a monotone before flashing out. "I must admit, this is some of your best work yet, Remix.", Necros says.

A/N: Cliff hanger. It's short but part two is already in the works so keep your head on.