Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives

A/N: Remix's bot up top.

Omniscient

The girls charge forward at Remix and she dodges them. "We have to be coordinated guys. One at a time. Pez, go.", Jesy says. Perrie nods and dives down from her place in the sky to punch the head of Remix's bot. "I'll give you that one plant brain.", Remix mutters. "Leigh.", Jesy says catching Perrie's bot as she gets thrown back. Leigh charges forward and lands a few punches before spraying her with water. "Go ahead Jade.", Jesy says. Jade wastes no time and punches Remix only to get punched back. All the girls retaliate and soon it's a full brawl. "It's time to use some weapons.", Jade mutters grabbing her spear off the wall.

A spear appears in Tank's hands and she starts to swing it at Remix. The villain dodges it with grace making Jade growl in annoyance. "You've got bot features.", Tank says. A list of things show up on her visor and she smirks. "Leigh, tail slap.", Jade says. The blue robot turns around and slaps Remix with its tail just to turn her around to get slapped with Jade's. They continue to go back an fourth until Remix uses her tail and slaps Leigh away. "You ok?", Jade asks. "I'm good.", Leigh answers. Jesy breathes fire at Remix who deflects it and punches her. "Wait a minute, what destructive force destroys technology? Hug me around her Jesy.", Leigh says. Jesy steps behind Remix as Leigh steps in front and make their bots touch but nothing happens.

"What is this? Some type of hug?", Remix says pushing them off. "We have to get her out of that bot. It's time to get serious guys.", Jesy says. Her scythe appears in Mushu's hands and she charges forward into battle. Leigh grabs her katanas and Dover readies his stance. Perrie's hammer materializes in Sting's hands and she grips it tighter. Jade scans the weapon wall before picking up an axe that appears in Tank's hands. "You've got some toys? So do I!", Remix says grabbing a sword. "These toys are dangerous so you better hope that yours is.", Perrie says.

"Oh the only good type of toys are the dangerous ones.", Remix chuckles. "Hey can this thing get my playlist?", Leigh asks Victor. "Yes it can connect to your phone.", the A.I answers. "Ok can you put my workout music playlist on shuffle?", she asks. Sweater Weather starts to play and Leigh chuckles before breaking into full on laughter. "What's so funny Leigh? And is that Sweater Weather in the background?", Jade asks jabbing Remix's bot with the end of her spear. "That's what I'm laughing about, it's ironic that it's the first thing to play.", Leigh answers slashing at Remix's bot.

"Wait this can become a big speaker?", Perrie asks. "Yeah.", Leigh answers. "Hey Victor, play my Marvel playlist.", Perrie says. Back in Black starts to play and she bops her head along to it. "I'm never leaving this thing.", she cheers. "I do come with a built in living quarters.", Sting comments as they fly up. "Let me show you what a real weapon can do.", Remix says bringing her sword up. "Get behind me guys.", Jesy says. She takes the vest off of Mushu and holds it up behind her back as the others stand behind her. "It's a shield.", she says putting it back on. "You four are a lot better than I expected, it's a shame I'll have to destroy you.", Remix says sending a kick to Jesy which knocks all the girls down. "Come on we have to pay to get all this fixed when we're done. Can you at least try to keep stuff in tact?", Perrie complains.

"Hey Leigh, do you see this sea brothers thing on your visor?", Jade asks. Leigh, who was jamming out to Umbrella, confirms and Jade smirks. "Let's see what they do.", Jade says. "Alright, let's activate sea brothers.", Leigh says. Both girls activate the program and the animal shaped heads of their bots become separate drones making them grin. "Shark attack.", Leigh says. The drone flies forward and takes multiple bites at Remix's bot before Jade takes in. "Killer whale mode.", Jade says. The drone launches at Remix and it charges into her abdomen area before returning back to the bot. "We've gotta get that sword out of her hand.", Perrie says.