Chapter 51: Prom

A/N: One chapter left then it's on to book 2. Also for the hair claims and ish, Jesy is gonna be a red head, Perrie's gonna have her iconic high ponytail with the two little hair things in the front, Jade's gonna leave her hair curly but she'll have the blonde highlights since they're iconic, and for Leigh, think about when she had those green highlights for the bounce back era then make them blue. Hope your imagination is good🙃.

Perrie's POV

I wake up, stretch, take a shower and change into a big shirt and boxers. I walk into the kitchen and starting making myself some cereal. I look over and see Leigh and Jade passed out on the couch and a empty sponge cake container on the table. Jesy comes in and puts her hearing aids back on before looking over at them. "They must've eaten their feelings away last night. For the third night in the row.", she says with a sigh. "Why are they so sad about it? They're still here so why are they sad?", I question. "You know how they are.", Jesy shrugs pouring herself a glass of water. "Why am I feeling like there's something important we have to do?", I question. "Have you checked the calendar?", she answers. I look over to it and spit my cereal out. "I just cleaned the counter.", she pouts. "We're going on prom! I gotta go get my suit.", I say jumping up.

"You're still in your boxers.", she says. "Oh right.", I say running into my room. I pull on a pair of sweats and drive off to the mall. I had to get mine tailored since the pants fit right but the jacket and shirt didn't. "Then I have to take it to the cleaners, and then go get the corsage, and something else.", I say to myself as I walk into the store. "Oh Ms.Edwards, we were just about to call. We have your suit here. Try it on to see if it fits.", the tailor says. I take it into the dressing room and try it on. "Yeah it fits much better.", I say. "I'm glad. Have a good night.", he says. I change out of the suit and put it back in the protective bag before a putting it in my back seat and driving to the next spot. I put it in the cleaners and they tell me it'll be ready at six thirty which is perfect because I'm supposed to be at Tori's at sixth forty five.

"Hair, I need my hair done. We're stopping at my mom's.", I say turning around. I hear an aggressive horn behind me and realize I just pulled a very much illegal U-Turn. "Sorry.", I say out the window. "Wait, it's too early for hair. Ok corsage it is.", I say making up my mind. I walk into the flower shop and cringe at the smell of the artificial plant food. "How can I help you?", the person behind the register asks. "We spoke on the phone yesterday. Perrie.", I answer. "Oh right. I'll be right back with your corsage.", she says walking into the back. I look around and walk over to a plant. It looks healthy but I still talk to it. "Do you need anything?", I question lowly putting a hand in the soil. "Water.", is its faint response. I grab the spray bottle next to it and mist the plant making it let out a satisfied noise.

I move around the room catering to each of the plants before turning back towards the counter and seeing the employee standing there. "You're really good with plants.", she says. "I'm a plant whisperer.", I shrug. "Here it is.", she says showing it to me. "It's beautiful. Have a nice rest of your day.", I say walking out the door. I put it in the passengers seat and go home. When I get there, I see Leigh and Jade still on the couch. "Wake up you two.", I say hitting them in the heads. Jade jerks awake but Leigh stays asleep. I put one of her hearing aids in her and blow a air hair into her ear making her jerk away and cover her ringing ear. "It's prom day, go and get ready.", I say. "We were already ready. We just have to go to our hair appointments.", Jade mumbles laying back down on the couch.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to sleep our sadness away.", Leigh says pulling a blanket over her. Jade does the same and they both fall back to sleep. Jesy walks in the door and I instantly take notice to her new hair color. "What is this?", I question. "I turn into a red head as a superhero, who says I can't do it normally?", she answers. "Does Demi know about this?", I question. "No she doesn't. It a surprise but she always said she wanted to see me as a red head so here I am.", she answers fixing her hair in the mirror. "Well those two are apparently prepared and sleeping away their sadness. I just need to get my hair done, and pick up my suit.", I say. "They need to stop coping like that. It's unhealthy.", she says glancing over to them.