Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date

A/N: So here's the beginning of the dates, and we're gonna start of with Perrie and Tori. Would their ship name be Pori or Terrie? Let me know what y'all think.

Perrie's POV

I wake up Saturday morning in Leigh's bed full of energy. Jade, who had her arm around me falls out of the bed from me practically jumping up from it with a confused noise. "Sorry Jade, I'm just excited for Tori and I's date today.", I say helping her up. "You're good. Speaking of dates, I gotta get ready too.", she groans. I walk into Leigh's closet and pull out a pair of jean shorts and a flannel. "Why are you two up so early?", I hear Leigh ask. I look back to her as I'm walking out the door and roll my eyes. "You must've forgotten that you had plans with Kamille today or you'd be up with us.", I reply.

"I have plans with- oh I have plans with Kamille!", she exclaims jumping up from the floor. "Where are my pants?", I hear Jade mutter. "You're not gonna shower?", I question. "I already did super early in the morning. But I'm gonna change, I just need to get food for the picnic. Speaking of, Leigh did you make the food I asked for?", Jade rushes out. "Yeah I did it's in the fridge. And before you ask, yes it's all vegan friendly like salads and veggie burgers don't forget the fruit salads. Then you have vegan brownies, but for you, carob brownies, since we can't have chocolate.", is her tired reply. "Who's showering first?", I question trying to be polite.

"You can because for some weird reason, I have the urge to do multiple laps of cartwheels around the block.", Leigh answers. I go to talk but she suddenly she shoots up from the floor and launches herself out the window. I walk over and look out the window to find her doing cartwheels and back handsprings down the street. "I didn't think she was being serious.", I say out loud. "You and your friends are a very strange bunch. I wouldn't be surprised.", Axel comments. I hum and walk to her bathroom to take my shower.

"My hair is disgusting. Tori deserves the cleanest I can get my hair. So now I'm gonna wash and wash, to get it clean, so I have hope the she will kiss me.", I sing to myself as I wash my hair. "You see what I mean? You're singing about washing your hair. You guys are weird.", I hear Axel joke. "Yeah but that's. our personalities. We're weird, wonderful, and witty. Plus the song is true, maybe she'll kiss me, maybe I'll kiss her, you never know.", I reply back. He leaves me alone so that I could finish my shower when I notice something.

There's a small tornado coming up from the shower drain. "JADE!", I yell knowing she's behind this. "What?", I hear her call back. "Come claim your tornado please. It's disturbing my shower.", I call out. The tornado slowly gets sucked up back into the drain making me sigh out. "Where's Leigh?", she asks. "She's doing gymnastics around the block as we speak.", I answer. After a good twenty five minute shower, I step out and start to dry my hair before drying my body.

"My hair is clean and so is my body, so maybe I'll pick up a hottie.", I sing. "Now you're just making up stuff.", Axel says. "I've been doing that. Are you just now picking that up?", I question. He scoffs before fading out making me laugh. I slip on all the correct underwear before realizing I put my boxers on backwards. "No wonder these didn't feel right.", I say. "No you go in there. Stay inside.", I say pulling them up the right way. "Maybe you should try briefs. They're tighter and keep everything held together.", Axel suggest. I slip on a sports bra and sigh. "Jade I need you to do something for me.", I say poking my head out the door.

She looks up from her phone and raises an eyebrow. "I need you to flash to the store and get me a pack of boxer briefs. I'll pay you back later, just hurry please.", I say using puppy dog eyes. Since I'm the youngest all the girls have a soft spot for me. She rolls her eyes before standing up.  "Get me some too. I've been needing to buy them.", Leigh says jumping back in from the window. "Welcome back to the party, and sure. I was gonna head to the store anyway because they have a new scented Minnie Mouse plush that I must have.", Jade says before flashing out of the room.