Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)

A/N: Leigh and Perrie's reactions to them being pregnant, the Jade's having shots for breakfast and the Jesy's are gonna be Jesy. Ok I messed up the ages for one last time. Here are the final ones, Leigh and Jesy: 17, Jade: 16, Perrie: 15 turning 16. If I say something different don't believe it. They're all in the same class because I said so, don't ask. And they're juniors aka the year just before you graduate high school. From now on these are the correct ages.

Perrie's POV

"Leigh's been acting weird, and so have you Pez.", Jade says sitting down on the couch. "What?", Leigh questions around a mouthful of ice cream. "What she said.", I add around my own mouthful. "You two have been eating like crazy lately.", Jesy says. "You callin' us fat?", Leigh questions. "No you're eating like pregnant women.", Jade says. "Well it's impossible for us to get pregnant so good try.", I shrug. "But another version of you can get pregnant.", Jesy says.

"Jade, take us back to the other dimension where we met famous us.", she says. "Can I finish this sandwich first?", I question. "You just had a whole pizza, ice cream, and now you're eating a sandwich?", Jade questions. "And what about it?", I say. "Did you just quote my girlfriend against me?", she asks. "Maybe.", I shrug. "Let's go.", she says grabbing my arm. We flash away and I'm back in the house. "Maybe they have a sandwich.", I mumble rummaging through the fridge. "We have to stop meeting like this.", I hear from behind me. I turn to see my pregnant self and drop the sandwich in my hand.

"You're pregnant.", I say. "I'm pregnant.", she nods. "You're pregnant which means I'm pregnant.", I say. "I am you, so yes.", she says. "I'm having no kids anytime soon but pregnancy looks good on me.", I say. "Not like you can be pregnant but I do look quite good.", she nods. "I know, that's why it looks so weird.", I say. "You and Tori aren't trying?", she asks. "Oh god no, I'm still in high school. She wants to at least wait until we're graduating.", I answer. "That's understandable.", she says. "I'm really only fifteen.", I shrug. "You're a fifteen year old super hero?", she questions. "Yes ma'am.", I nod. "At fifteen I was sweeping the hair off me mam's salon floor.", she says.

"I don't live with my mom anymore. I still go and see her all the time but I live at our base which is also a house because all the stuff we need is there.", I explain. "The four of you live together?", she questions. "We have to. I'm the team medic, I take care of all of our wounds, Jade hangs out with our nerds, Leigh is usually the combat one, and Jesy keeps us all from starving so yeah.", I say. "That's ironic.", she laughs. "What is?", I question. "Our Jesy can't cook for crap.", she answers. "How'd you find that out?", I ask. "We did this thing called eat in with little mix, she lost because she had store bought cheesecake.", she answers.

"Is it weird that I want to touch it?", I question staring at her stomach. "Go ahead.", she says. I place my hand on her stomach and feel the heart against my hand. "This is one healthy baby you have here. Strong heart beat.", I nod. "You can tell all that from a touch?", she questions. "I can hear the heart beat and feel it, and I have X-Ray vision so yeah.", I answer. "You have X-Ray vision so does that mean you've used it to look through Tori's clothes?", she asks. "Once or twice.", I say. She gives me a knowing look and I break. "Twelve times. Let me just say, you already have the mom look down.", I say. "Don't change the subject.", she says. "Yeah I'm not looking forward to a pregnant Tori.", I sigh. "Why's that?", she asks. "She's always throwing things at me.", I answer.

Leigh's POV

"I'm pregnant?", I question staring at myself. "I was waiting for you to magically pop in here. But yes I am.", she answers. "Why? How? When? Actually don't answer those last two, I already know that.", I say. "Well we're getting married so a kid.", she shrugs. "Looking at you is so weird because it's like looking in a pregnancy mirror.", I say. "You'll be fine.", she says patting my shoulder. "Can I touch it?", I ask. "Go ahead.", she nods. "Fair warning, my hand is extremely cold.", I warn. "Go for it.", she prompts. I lay my hand on her stomach gently and feel a steady pulse. "That is one healthy baby.", I chuckle.