Chapter 50: Promposals

A/N: I make edits so go follow that account on Instagram. You don't have to.

Leigh's POV

So today is the big game. Sadly Ashton had healed and is going to be playing so I'll have to be on my best behavior. I was two more fractures away from being benched but I knew coach wouldn't do that, I'm one of his best players. He probably would've just benched me for the first half of it then realize how badly we were losing them put me back in. We had also talk to the other cheerleaders about helping us and by other cheerleaders I mean Camila, Lauren, Normani, and Ally.  I proposed to keep it simple but of course, nothing is ever simple with us so we decided to add some flips and tricks.

We're gonna wait till the game ends, the others are gonna bring them inside to the gym where we'll be waiting and we'll do the routine and blah blah blah.
Promposals have been happening all day and I'm honestly so sick of them. I've been walking around without my hearing aids so I wouldn't have to hear another, "oh my god yes!" which makes me think of a bad porno. I guess Kamille assumes we were just gonna go together because she hasn't asked anything. "Hey puppy.", she says turning around. "Hey, what are you doing here?", I question. "Normani wanted us to come in early to practice. I'm assuming that's why you're here?", she answers. "Yeah, coach has been bitching about being perfect.", I shrug.

"I have some good news.", she says suddenly. "Don't let me sit in suspense.", I say. "I got into this really good school for writing music.", she says happily. "That's great babe, are you ready to face long distance?", I question. "I don't know. It's gonna be hard after being in each other's pockets for the first year of our relationship.", she answers. "We can always see each other, and we can call.", I say. I blink away tears and she places a hand on my cheek. "It'll be ok. Like you said, we can call and see each other, and I'm only gonna be a few states away.", she says wiping it away. "I don't wanna be away from you.", I say sadly. "I don't wanna be away from you either but look on the bright side, if all goes good, I could get my degree and you all could recruit me to be one of your writers.", she says.

"What's up lovebirds? What are we talking about?", Perrie questions walking over as she sips a milkshake. "We were just talking about college and stuff.", I answer. "Can you believe we're already about to graduate? That's crazy.", she says tossing the empty cup behind her and into a garbage can. "Where do you even get those?", I question. "Oh, I have Claude make a bunch of them then Jade just flashes them to me.", she answers opening her hand. Another milkshake appears in her hand and she takes a sip. "Peanut butter and vanilla, best blend ever.", she says.

"I've got something to tell you Pez.", Tori says walking up to her. "Are you pregnant? I swear we were safe.", Perrie says says Tori drags her away by the wrist. I chuckle at the blondes empty headed ness and look back to my girlfriend. "Go and get ready, I'll see you at the game.", I say pecking her lips. She smiles and walks away as I release a heavy sigh. "Where you going?", Jesy asks as I walk into the changing room. "I'm gonna go cry with Lenny.", I answer stepping through the portal.

Perrie's POV

Tori drags me off to an empty classroom and I look around. "You aren't pregnant right?", I question. "Ew no. I got into UoA.(university of Arizona). We won't be too far from each other and it has a really good performing arts class.", she says happily. "That's great babe. You'll only be a few hours away and you get to do what you want to do.", I say with a smile. "And, if all goes good I could get an internship at a record label.", she says. "That is amazing Tor. I haven't opened my letter yet because I don't wanna spoil myself for the game tonight.", I say. "So are we going to prom or what?", she asks. "I don't know about prom. I'll get back to you after the game.", I say finishing off my milkshake. I toss it into the garbage and another appears in my hand.