Chapter 2:Transformations part2

Normani's POV

What just happened to them? I was about to go ask Leigh-Anne a question and she sprinted off into the back woods. "Once a weirdo always a weird.", Ally says as we go back to our routine. "I can't believe Thirlwall ditched me like that.", Camila says annoyed. We all look at her confused. "I was gonna get her to do my algebra homework for me by using her crush on me to my advantage.", she says with a duh tone.

"Let's go through their bags sense they just left them here.", I say with a smirk. The four of us( Dinah went home.) go up to their bags. I grab Leigh-Anne's art bag and start digging through it. It's mostly just spray paint and pencil cases. As I dig deeper, I find a sketch book. "I found what I was looking for. Let's go girls." I say tucking the book under my arm. I saw Camila with another sketch book in her hand. She must've taken Jade's.

I look to my left to see Lauren with a journal looking book that has "Perrie" in big blue letters. I just chuckle to myself before look at Ally. She has the book that Jesy is always writing in. We continue practicing for our routine while we wait for them to come back.

When they're not back by the time practice is over we just leave. We're going to embarrass the hell out of them tomorrow.

Leigh-Anne's POV

The last thing I remember, was feeling an agonizing pain spreading through my body. I wake up on the floor of the cave the girls and I wondered in and felt something different. The first thing I notice is the blue hair at the sides of my face. I reach up to grab it when I hear a groan from behind me. "Ow. Me head.", I turn around to see Jade. Only she had glowing white eyes, sharp fangs, a tail and ears on the top of her head. She honestly look pretty funny. "I don't know what you're laughing about but have you looked in a mirror recently?", it comes out slightly muffled due to the fangs in her mouth. I go to talk but feel sharp fangs pinch my tongue.

"Ow. These darn fangs pinched my tongue. What do you mean have I looked in a mirror?", I question. "I believe she meant to look at your appearance.", Am I going crazy or did I just hear a voice in my head. "No you aren't going crazy. I'm your wolf side. Psycho. The voice sounds very manly I must've hit my head too hard."That's because I'm a male wolf. You'll figure the rest out later." "What's that supposed to mean?", I ask out loud. "Who are you talking to?", Jade asks. "Uh no one. It was just a rhetorical question.", I lied. She shrugged her shoulders and continued walking around.

"Wait when you first woke up you asked my if I looked in a mirror. What did you mean by that?", I question her. She digs into her pocket and grabs her phone. Well tried to. As soon as she had it in her hand she crushed it. "Why would you do that?", I ask her. She looks between her hand and the phone before saying, " I-I didn't try to I just gripped it to turn it on and it shattered.", Jade stutters out. "That would be her new super strength." "Uh we have super strength now.", I say to Jade. She gives me a questioning look and I just shrug and walk over to Jesy. I nudge her with my foot and watch as red eyes open and stare back at me.

Jesy's POV

I open my eyes to see a blue haired Leigh-Anne standing over me. She helps me up as a white haired Jade stands over a green haired Perrie. "Did somebody knock us out then dye your hair or something?", I ask with a chuckle. "You're not one to talk.", Leigh says as she holds up a piece of my hair. My normally brown hair is now a fiery red color. I see fangs peek out from her lips as she talks. Thinking about it, I feel two sharp points poking at my lower lip. I'm about to ask what happened but Perrie then talks. "Guys look at this. I found more hand scanners on this console.", she says putting her hand on one. A green light runs through the caves as she puts her hand down. We all go over and place our hands onto one of the scanners.