Chapter 32: Dance for you life

A/N: It's finally time for this dance. But that title is misleading isn't it?

Jade's POV

I wake up to an empty bed and sigh before running a hand through my hair and walking into the kitchen. "Morning.", Perrie says from the table. Jesy and Leigh look up from their cereal and give me a nod that I return. "Where are the girls?", I ask. "The dance is tonight and they wanted to get all pretty together. Plus I'm pretty sure the cheerleaders wanted to hang out or something dumb like that.", Leigh answers. I pour myself a glass of water and grab some the leftovers that we have before putting them in the microwave and sitting down. "Claude and Billie have our suits right?", I ask. "Yep. They needed to add something though.", Perrie answers.

"Im gonna go take my shower, then I'm going back to sleep.", Jesy says getting up. "Same. We don't need to do much, just get this dirt off of us and transform with our new rings.", Leigh says placing the box in the table. "These things are super fancy. I'm glad that we didn't have to keep them on or else I would've lost it.", Perrie chuckles. "I don't understand why they have to get glammed up though. They could just ask Billie to add the suits to their rings so that they could transform into them.", Jesy says. "I could never understand. I guess some girl just like to go through the hassle of extra work to get dressed. Also, Leigh I need my shampoo back.", I say looking at the girl. "I don't have it. Perrie stole it from me.", she says looking at the blonde.

"Throw me under the bus why don't you? But I'll give it back in a bit.", Perrie says putting her hands up in surrender. "No I want it back now. I like smelling like a tropical breeze, it's kinda my thing.", I say tapping my foot. "Fine.", she groans rolling her eyes. A vine snakes into the room and sits the shampoo on the table before retreating back into her room. "Thank you weirdo. Now, I'll be in my shower.", I say walking way. "Your food will be gone by the time you get back.", Leigh calls. I roll my eyes playfully and take my food to my room with me. After eating, I get out a pair of boxers, a bra and an undershirt. "You're not gonna put on pants?", Zylo questions. "After I shower, I'm going back to sleep since I don't have to actually do anything.", I answer stepping under the hot sprays.

"So Jade, what do you think is gonna happen tonight?", he asks. "What's that supposed to mean?", I question loudly enough for him to hear me since my head is down. "I mean, a first high school dance with a partner is the time to lose the v-card.", he answers. "Is that all you think about?", I ask with a laugh. "You're both ready. She's a tease and you're her little bitch.", he answers. "I am no ones bitch thank you very much.", I argue. "Yeah but you'd drop to your knees and beg for it even though you claim to be a top.", he scoffs. "I wouldn't beg, but I would ask consent, that's the sexiest thing in the world.", I say look at the invisible camera.

"Well obviously. But you'd still beg for her.", he says. "I would. You're not wrong about that in the slightest, but I'm scared.", I admit. "Why? You've already got her in your bag.", he asks. "Because she's obviously way more experienced than I am. What if I can't-satisfy her? I'd rather her initiate everything, but if it does come to that, then I wouldn't turn her down or anything.", I answer. "Ok firstly, you're too adorable. And second, if you do get too excited and end up doing something, you need to be responsible. You get what I'm saying?", he asks. "Protection?", I question. "Good little nerd. Now put some pants on and go buy some.", he says with the grin clear in his voice. "Why would I do that? I don't know if anything is happening today.", I see as I feel my face heat up.

"Because, you always keep some in your wallet. Doesn't matter if you have a girlfriend or not, you always must be safe Jade.", he advices. "But what if she sees them? That's embarrassing.", I say. "It doesn't matter. As long as you're safe that's all that matter, unless you want some little Jariana's running around.", he jokes. "Can't you go get them?", I ask. "I can Jade but you need to get used to buying them for yourself. You'll be doing it in the future I assume.", he says. I reach my hand out for my hair towel before wrapping my towel around me and stepping out. After drying off, I put all my stuff on and pull out a pair of gym pants before sliding on my shoes and walking out the door.