Chapter 31: Meeting the parents

A/N: I realized that I never really wrote about the girls meeting their significant others parents so here we go.

Perrie's POV

After hours of being back in a dogs mindset, I had finally woken up with Tori snuggled into my chest. "Hi sleepy head.", she says looking up at me. "What happened?", I question rubbing my head. "You were a dog for a few hours. Were in a house full of villains, and also agreed to have dinner with my parents tonight.", she finishes. I choke on spit hearing that last thing before clearing my throat. "I agreed to what?", I question. "To have dinner with my parents. They wanna get to know you Pez, we've been dating for almost two and a half months. You've never sat down and talked to them fully.", she answers. "I was just making sure I heard you right.", I say lowly.

"Are you afraid to meet them?", she asks breaking the silence we fell into. "Kinda. This is just a bit overwhelming to me, this is by far the longest relationship I've been in. I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right.", I answer avoiding eye contact. "You're doing great Pez. I would tell you if some was wrong, and you've done everything right.", she says grabbing my cheeks to turn me back to her. My gaze flickers down to her lips before meeting her eyes. They flash a golden yellow before she connects our lips. "Wakey wakey love birds. Time for school.", a voice says from the door. "Mom! What have I told you about knocking?", Tori says causing the older woman to laugh. "I shouldn't have to. You shouldn't be doing anything that requires me to knock.", she fires back.

"It's just a thing of privacy.", Tori mumbles crossing her arms. The lights flash on and turn to the side to shield my eyes and end up falling out of the bed. "Hi Ms.Kelly.", I wave from the floor. "Hello Perrie, I'm excited for our dinner tonight.", she says looking down at me. "Same.", I say faking some enthusiasm. "As much as I like you, I assume you need to get home to get ready?", she says. "Actually, I always have a pair of clothes and a school uniform in my bag. It's in case we get a- I mean I just like to be prepared.", I say cutting myself off. I hear Tori mumble something along the lines of nice save before her mom leaves and I stand up. "I'm gonna go shower. You do your thing.", she says motioning downwards as she walks into her bathroom.

I look down to see what she's talking about before my eyes widen and I groan. After thinking of gross things, it goes away and I carry on with my morning.

In the group chat

Jesy: Did anyone else agree to have dinner with their girlfriends parents and not remember?

Jade: Yep. I've technically already met Joan but it wasn't the best circumstances, she says she wants to try again.

Leigh: Kamille's dad makes me nervous. I'm afraid.

Perrie: Leigh, you've literally killed government scientists, but you're afraid of your girlfriends dad?

Leigh: Yes that is correct.

Jade: I'm with Leigh on this one. I'm meeting her mom and dad and I'm currently sweating.

Jesy: We should meet up at the cafe, that way we can eat away the nerves.

Jade: Sure

Leigh: Agreed

Perrie: Free food, count me in.

I put my phone back down and pull on my pants before grabbing my bag. "Leaving so soon? You haven't even showered.", Tori says emerging from the bathroom fully dressed. "The girls and I decided to meet up. I'll see you at school then I'll drive you back here for the dinner.", I say pecking her check. "Pez, it's Saturday.", she laughs. "Oh, well I'll just be with the girls then I'll change and come back here.", I shrug. "Please do not be late. My dad is very keen on time management.", she says as I walk away. "I'm a nerd babe, being in time is part of my life.", I say walking out the door. Climbing in my bike, I kick up the kickstand and ride off to the cafe.