Chapter 44: Elite Babies

A/N: That frosty bitch up there can really impale me with her ice daggers and I'd say thank you queen.

Two weeks after the fight

Leigh's POV

Jesy and I had grown accustomed to the hearing aids faster than any of us expected but they were incredibly helpful. We were still recovering from the broken bones but our hearing was as good as permanent. Perrie had been doing her usual nagging about staying in bed, not get down and dirty in her words, and taking it easy over all. "If you tell me to stay hydrated one more time I'm going to freeze you to death.", I say as she hands me a glass of water. "I'm just trying to look after you two.", she says. To make it easier for her, the wall between Jesy and I's room is gone until further notice. "Where's Claude?", Jesy questions.

"He and Billie are working on something. You two are also getting some hearing aid upgrades soon as well.", she answers. "Already? We just got used to these ones.", I chuckle taking a sip of the water. "It's for your powers. They ones you have now of course tune into your werewolf hearing but aren't adapted to your powers.", she says. She walks over and pulls the one from my right ear and shows me the frosted over bud. I motion for it back and place it back where it belongs. "You two get some rest. I'll come back in about two hours and check on you again.", Perrie says walking out of the room. I lay back down and take out my hearing aids and look over to see Jesy doing the same. I pull my covers up and close my eyes to get sleep.

Jade's POV

A bright orange light shines through the base and I pause my intense game of MortalKombat. "Claude! Did you mess up a spell?", I question. When I don't get an answer I shrug it off and go back to the game. A loud boom sounds seconds later and another wave of orange light hits. The controller falls out of my hands and I fall back onto my bed as everything seems to get smaller.

Claude's POV

I run out of my lab and rub my eyes from the bright light before looking around. Billie walks out and coughs of a cloud of smoke. "I'm good, you good?", I question. She nods and I run down the hall. I stop in the kitchen knowing that's probably where Perrie was and look down at a blue eyed toddler devouring food from the fridge. "Hello Perrie. Can I have that?", I ask. "Mi'e.", she says clutching it to her chest. "All yours, just come with me.", I say holding my hand out. She puts down the food and I lift her into my arms before stopping in Jesy and Leigh's room. The two of them are still asleep so I make quick work of mumbling a sleep spell and lay the three of them down on Jesy's bed.

I walk into Jade's room and pick up the young brunette and mumble the same sleep spell before putting her back with the others. "Are the girls o-who's children are these?", Billie asks walking in. "They're technically our kids now. See I was putting a charm on the girls new hearing aids and one of the words was bavetio which means of course to hear in the magical language but I stuttered and said babetio which means baby so my powers kinda acted without me and turned them into babies.", I answer dialing Ari. "Hey Claude, is Jade ok?", she says picking up. "Uh, you'd have to see it to believe it. Can you get the other girls here as well?", I answer. "We'll be there in a flash.", she says hanging up.

"What's up Claude? And why are there toddlers in the base?", Tori questions. "These toddlers are your girlfriends. I messed up a spell and the book won't open to let me fix it and I need you four to babysit while I try to make the book open.", I explain quickly. "You mean this is Perrie?", Tori asks picking up the sleeping blonde. The two-year-old's blue eyes flutter open and they land on one of her favorite faces. "Towi.", she says. "Due to her accent and young speech impediment, it'll be really difficult to understand her. Just want until you hear Jade.", I chuckle. "So what about Leigh and Jes? They still can't hear all that good.", Demi questions picking up a sleeping Jesy.