Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade

A/N: Finally finishing this on going thing. Do y'all want an all together god mode? That would be litty like a titty. But Jade's suit up above.

Zylo's POV
So in the last twenty-four hours a lot has gone down. Let's start from the morning shall we?

Jade's POV

"Leigh! Give me back my shampoo!", I yell opening her door. "Don't yell at me! I don't even have it.", she yells back. Just then, Jesy walks out of her room with my empty shampoo bottle and tosses it in the trash as she walks by. "What the hell? This is the second time Jes.", I say. "And who bought you that bottle? I'll buy you another one.", she says rolling her eyes. "Well hurry, I have a date tonight and I like to smell like lilac mist.", I say folding my arms. "Just use dry shampoo like you always do with that disgusting mane of hair you have.", Leigh says walking past. Her and Jesy share a laugh and high five making me groan.

"None of you are any help.", I groan walking away. "Here you go Jade, I have an extra bottle for all of you.", Perrie says poking her head out the door. "Thank you Perrie, that's what a good friend looks like.", I say loudly. "Suck a nut.", Jesy calls back from the kitchen. "You dirty whore.", I say walking back into my shower. After shampooing and rising my hair, I pull it back into a ponytail before sliding on a white sweater and a pair of jeans with my boots. "It doesn't look like you're getting dressed for a date.", Jesy comments. "We're going on some stupid nature walk. She said something about getting connected to nature. Like no, that's Perrie's thing. If you need a nice breeze that's me.", I say rolling my eyes.

"Ha, your girlfriend wants Perrie.", Leigh laughs as she eats a bowl of chips. She starts to choke on one and Perrie rushes over to help her as I laugh. "Karma.", I say grabbing my coat. Suddenly, the ground shakes and we all grip onto each other. "The hell was that?", Jesy questions looking around. "Welp looks like I'm loosing a testicle.", I sigh bringing my phone out. "Explain.", Leigh urges taking a break from drinking from the kitchen sink. "Ari said that if I canceled on her again I'd lose one of my balls.", I answer dialing her number. "Hey Jadey.", she answers. "I know what I'm risking but I have to cancel again.", I say holding the phone away. I hear a sigh before the line goes dead. "Oh fuck, she was serious.", I say placing a pillow on my lap. "We will be watching from safety inside of Jesy force field.", Perrie says standing behind Jesy. Leigh comes over to her other side and Jesy makes a force field around the three of them as Ari flashes into the room.

"So you cancel on me to sit around? Alright Jade say goodbye to your future kids.", Ari says walking up to me. "Wait, before you do anything drastic, I gotta save the world.", I say holding my hand out. "Fuck the world!", she yells tackling me onto the couch. I try to block her punches before realizing her little hands don't hurt me. "Jade! Keep it in your pants and get outside.", Perrie says walking out the door. I push my girlfriend off of me gently and run outside. "Holy. That looks big.", I say looking up. "That's what she said.", Perrie calls out with a laugh. "But that's not what she said to you.", Jesy and Leigh say together. "Suck a nut.", she calls back.

"Wolves, focus!", Zedd calls out making us all jump to attention. "Right. We need some tech power.", Leigh says taking the little disk out of her bracelet. Claude and Billie made them so we wouldn't lose them after Perrie lost all of her disks. "Tech power here we go.", I say sitting it on my ring. The suit takes over my body and I look over in surprise. "This thing is cool.", Perrie says touching her robotic ear. "Billie and I upgraded them. They look awesome.", Claude says typing something on his tablet. "Ok, to activate your flight powers, rocket boots. And to glide, your cape opens up into wings.", Billie says. "Alright, we're off.", Perrie says running away. We run up to the cause of the problem and I stop.

"Are those the government guys?", Leigh questions. "I think they are. They must've brought them back to life or some messed up shit like that.", Perrie answers. "Let's scope it out first. They could just be doing something harmless.", Jesy says as we walk towards them. I make my visor one way so I can see them better but they can't see my eyes and walk forward. "They are in position. Open the hatch.", I hear someone say. I activate my rocket boots as the ground crumbles below us. "Do they not realize that we can hear them?", I say looking down. "We don't even need these suits. I thought there would be a more immediate threat.", Perrie says sounding bored.