Chapter 16:Training Day

Perrie's POV

I wake up on the floor with my head on top of Jesy's stomach. I sit up and stretch before untangling myself from our limb pile. Leigh's head hits the floor and she groans making wince. "Sorry.", I whisper. She waves me off and lays back down as I grab some of my clothes from the closet. After taking my shower, I change into a random outfit seeing as we have clothes for training to imitate our suits. I smirk to my self when I get an idea to wake up the girls.

I lift Leigh's hand up and press it to mine, making sure that our rings to make her powers kick in and her hand gets covered in ice. I rest it on Jesy's leg and she shifts before getting comfortable again. I touch my ring to hers and she starts heating up before I quickly move to Jade. I take her hand and clink our rings together and the room starts to get windy. I stand back and make a plant wall as protection and watch my plan come to life. Jesy's leg heats up in Leigh's hand making the ice melt and her hand starts to sizzle.

Leigh shoots up hitting Jade, making her go flying across the room with Jesy sitting in a puddle of sweat. "Why? Just why? Now Jade's probably stuck in a tree somewhere.", Jesy sighs. "I wanted to start today off with some adrenaline pumping.", I say. "I'll go find Jade. You two make sure my mom doesn't come in.", Leigh says dropping out the window. "What if she's actually lost somewhere?", I ask feeling a bit bad. "She'll be fine. If there's any immediate danger, she has super powers.", Jesy answers with a shrug.

She leaves to shower when I hear rustling. I look over to see Leigh's new puppy crawling from under the bed. "Hi Harvey. I bet you're hungry huh? Let's get you some food.", I say walking out the door. As I'm opening the front door, I see a note. "I've left for a meeting out of town. Won't be back until tomorrow. All the love, Mom.", I read out. I sit it on the kitchen counter and continue my journey to the pet store. I decide to walk seeing as it was only a block away.

I walk in the store and get the smell of all types of artificial meats. "Welcome miss. Is there anything I can help you with?", a worker asks coming up. "Not right now.  It I might need you later.", I answer walking away. I walk into the section for leashes and collars before putting a few a different colors on the floor. "Ok pick a collar.", I say setting him down. I sniffs around a little before stopping in front of the green one. "You really are Leigh-Anne's dog aren't you?", I question with a laugh. I take a black leash before looking around in the food isle. I set him down and let him choose his own food. He stops in front of a steak one.

"You have very good taste my friend. You and Leigh are definitely meant to be together.", I say grabbing the bag. I may or may not have snagged Leigh's card so she's paying for all of this. As I'm walking to the register, I see a dog bed that looks extra comfortable . "Maybe we should get some of these for full moons.", I mumble. It's shaped like a couch and comes in all different sizes. Since he's small, I should get him a big one so she won't have to get another one for a while. I find the largest one and grab it. "You're gonna be bad and bougie. All thanks to me.", I say and continue walking to the register.

"Oh wait he needs bowls. To the section we go.", I say. When I see Harvey struggling to keep up with me, I pick him up and situate him in a basket I picked up. "I think some simple stainless steel ones should do. Nothing too fancy.", I say grabbing a matching set. I walk to the register and get a strange look when I go to pay. "Pez, where are you? Oh and quick question, have you seen my card? I could've sworn I left it in my boot.", Leigh asks over my ear piece. "Well to answer both your questions, I'm at the pet store with Harvey to get him some supplies, and I'm using your card.", I answer grabbing the bags. I tuck Harvey in my arm and walk out the store. "Oh good could you get him a harness if you can find one that'll fit? I was looking online and they have the one I want at the store.", she asks.