Chapter 4:First Full Moon

Leigh's POV

As the girls and I walk onto the school yard, we all put the bones in our blazer pockets. We all walked towards our lockers and went to open them. As Perrie grabbed hers she ripped it off of its hinges.We all look at her as she throws it into the boys bathroom.Jade leans into her locker as she puts more stuff in it. "I hope you all know we're dead. They'll remember what we did and get everybody here to slowly torture us into a slow painful death.", she says panicking. "That's very specific", Psycho says.

"I'm sure they'll save the torture stuff for themselves. They're egotistical bitches. They like taking all the credit.", Jesy says. We all laugh and make noises of agreement. All of a sudden I get dragged into the nearest bathroom. As I get pushed against the wall I see Normani with a glare on her face. "Oh that's hot. But you're on your own for this one. I've got full moon prep to do.", Psycho says as he disappears. I just gulp and give her a shaky smile. "An egotistical bitch huh?", she questions. I just try to look for an escape before my head is roughly turned to her.

"I asked you a question and I'm not asking again.", she says, but as she does, I feel a surge of power go through me as I spin us around and pin her hands above her head. "Yes, an egotistical bitch, because that's what you are. You're mean, you take advantage of people, and you don't appreciate the people around you.", I say getting angry.

She freezes and takes in a deep breath. As I'm panting from anger, I breath in and get the smell of honey. "She's turned on from you getting all daddyish. You should do it more often. You can mess with her head just like she does with yours.",Psycho ends with a insane sounding laugh. "It's time for you to watch your back now. I'm not the same weakling you had power over anymore.", I finish with a light growl.

I walk out of the bathroom and toward my locker again. I see the other girls there breath out a sigh of relief when they see me. " What happened? Did she hurt you because I won't hesitate to give her a piece of my mind.", Jesy says. "Calm down. Let's just say I taught her a lesson.", I say with a smirk. They all tilt their heads as I just go in my locker and get my gym things.

"Let's go ladies. We have gym.", I say walking away.

Jade's POV

My teeth hurt, my crotch hurts, and Leigh's acting weird. What a amazing day. We walk into gym and everybody looks at us. Leigh's the one to break the stares with a "what?", as everybody carries on having their conversations. "Will you be alright on your own? I have somethings to do for tonight.", Zylo asks. I give him a huff as yes and continue getting changed.

When we walk back into the gym, the coach announced we'll be playing dodge ball. I feel a jolt go through my body. I give the girls a smirk and receive three back as we make our way towards coach. "Alright give me five teams of four and one of five. Each team will play against each other and the final two teams will duke it out and only one will be declared a winner.", coach says over the commotion of all the students chatting and moving.

"Pick a team color so you know what place you are.", he says walking around. "What color should we be?", Perrie asks. "I say white because it's cool and simple.", Jesy replies. We all nod. When coach comes around to us, we tell him that we're the white team and he starts the game. "Alright to start us off we have the white team against the purple team.", coach says. We walk onto the court to see our opponents.

It's a group of jocks that are about to go down. I hear snarling from behind me to see all three girls with their k-9's slightly bared. I call them over to me. "Leigh, Pez you two focus on defense. Catch as many balls as you can. Jes me and you focus on offense. Then the next match we'll switch and mix.",I say getting grunts from them.