Chapter 10:Charmed

A/N I'm alive and ready to update because quarantine is making me go crazy. Also, pretend they don't have stubble. Just four guys. Let's get it.

Leigh's POV

"Claude what's the matter?", I hear Perrie ask. "I've been up practicing charms. So I'm a bit tired.", he says yawning. Every since he got his powers, he practices day and night. "You have go to take it easy.", Jesy says patting him on the back. He just shrugs and mumbles something under his breath making a text book appear in his hand. "I left mine at home.", he says tucking it under his arm. "Oh yeah, the book wanted to come with me for some reason so I need one of you to keep it while I have gym.", he says taking it out of his locker.

"Why did you bring that thing here?", Jade whisper yells. The book floats over to her and lowers itself. "I mean, why did you bring the amazing literary device that happens to be magical to a school full of humans?", Jade asks covering herself. The book settles again before dropping into my hands. "Just hold it. It's only one class period. It wouldn't let me leave it so I had to bring it before it floated itself here.", he says patting my head. I move my head away from his hand and open my blazer, before gently tucking in the pocket.

"Oh she gets to put you in her pocket without getting hit but I don't?", Perrie complains. The book just warms against my stomach. "I must be it's favorite. Plus I really like books. You'd rather read a page then tear them up instead of using them and it probably figured that out.", I say. "You must've forgotten that we have the same classes. I'll still take care of it though. Obviously these slackers won't.", I say walking away with my gym bag.

As I'm walking, I bump into the mystery girl again. "Oh hey. We keep bumping into each other, but I don't know your name.", I say after steading myself. "Oh it's Kamille.", she says sticking her hand out. "Well you already know my name so it's nice to officially meet you.", I say shaking it. She smiles at me before starting to walking away. "Hey wait. Maybe we could get to know each other better. What if we see a movie this weekend?", I ask before I could lose the confidence I mustered up. "Yeah I'd like that. Find me at lunch and we can exchange numbers.", she answers back with a smile. "Somebody has a crush.",I hear Psycho taunt in my head. "I know but I've got to be careful. I just got over being heart broken. Sometimes I wish I could be a guy so if I moved on fast, I wouldn't be considered a hoe.", I reply back in my head.

"True that sister. Well you do have a magic kid on the team.", he replies. "Eh I don't wanna worry him. Plus he's just got his powers. I don't really trust them that well.", I say back. He makes a noise of agreement before fading out. "Welcome to the worst week of your life. We'll be doing weightlifting all this week. Stretch and get started.", coach calls out. I wait for the girls and Claude to catch up with me before walking into the locker room.

"Will you be alright in here?", I asks the book, making sure to sit it straight. It glows before settling itself more. "I will never understand the fact that you are not getting hit by that book.", Perrie says throwing her bags into the locker. "Maybe because I'm treating it with respect while you are being very rude to it.", I answer back gently closer the door. "Whatever nerd.", she jokes shoving me. "Hey can I borrow your crystals? I need them for a spell that I'm working on.", Claude asks.

Jade takes hers off and hands it to him with Perrie doing the same. "Are you sure you can handle the crystals? You know what happened.", Jesy asks. "Yes I got that part under control. Ever since I got mine, I can touch them normally.", he says. I sigh and take mine off before placing it in his hand. "You break that I break you. Got it?", I say pointing to him. He nods and grabs Jesy's before putting it in his gym bag.

Jade's POV

We walk on to the gym floor and I look around at all the stations set up. "This is nothing compared to the things we do in training. They have a sparing mat. Let's go Leigh.", Perrie says dragging her off. "I'm gonna head over to the punching bag.", Jesy says patting my shoulder. I walk over to the dumbbells and grab the biggest pair I could find. "How are you not in complete agony?", coach asks. "I can do this in my sleep. These aren't even that heavy.", I say. He walks away muttering to himself and I just laugh at him.