Finally Free Pt. 1

im not making this a book i know at least one you will say to  this is in parts soo

“Welcome to your new home!” Scott said with a smile. Mitch looked around. “This is where I’m staying?” he asked, amazed at al of the small, yet beautiful, things. “Well not specifically here, but yes. May I take your things? ” Mitch nodded slightly. “Don’t worry Mitch. You’ll be safe here.” Mitch sighed, happily. You may be wondering what happened. Here’s the story:

Mitch didn’t want to be put through this, but his mother being the Queen, he was forced. He didn’t want to marry someone he didn’t like, much less a girl. Mitch was gay and his mother knew that, but she never cared. She told him ever since he was small his orders: Grow up, get married to the princess of Everdale, and rule the kingdom. That is not what he wanted. He wanted to be normal, so he did the unthinkable.

Mitch climbed onto his horse, Adagio, and went to the other side of the kingdom. No one ever dared to even go near there. It was filled with evil people, not necessarily evil villains. These people don’t have powers or stupid shit you hear in the fairy tales. These people were just plain evil. Committing crimes, murdering, anything you could possibly think of. And Mitch was going there. 

Mitch got to his destination and looked up. “Stay here Adg.” he got off of him and pat his cheek. He grabbed the bag of gold and walked up the steps and knocked. He knew of one person that wasn't all that bad, so he decided to go to him.  The door swung open and a very big hairy man with a beard greeted him. Usually, he liked beards on guys, but definitly not this one. His breath was horrid and his body odor was too much to bare. “Now, what would the prince of Cinderine be needing from little old me?” Mitch smiled uncomfortably. “Talin, I need a favor…what can you do to get me out of this place?” Talin raised his fuzzy eyebrows. “You mean away from this kingdom?” Mitch nodded. “Hmm i see, I’ll think of something. But, it comes with a price, what you got?” he leaned closer, but Mitch moved back.  “50 million dollars.” he held out the bag. Talin tried to take it, but Mitch moved it back. “What will you do?” The bearded man thought until he finally came up with something. “I’ll try to kill you, but I won’t. You see, I’ll make them think that I want to kill you and take your crown and kingdom, But in reality I’m just trying to help you out.” Mitch furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. “But you’ll be in the dungeon for sure. And how will this get me out of the kingdom?” He asked. “Don’t worry about the dungeon. I’ll get out anyway. And most likely they’ll bring you to a protection program or something. They’ll tell you to leave for your safety or you can suggest it.” he said, shrugging. “You’ve got me convinced. Here is the money.” he gave it to him. “How does tomorrow sound?” he said with a smirk. “Perfect.” Talin said. “Till tomorrow.” he said closing the door. “Till tomorrow.” he said and walked back to Adagio. “Alright big guy, time to go.” The horse went on his way and Mitch smiled. He was on his way to freedom.