Stay with me.

"ITS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS SCOTT!" Mitch yelled at Scott. "I DO BUT YOU ARE BEING WAY TO DIFFICULT! I am busy!" Scott replied. "What? Texting Alex?! I bet! You know thats probably why you been ignoring me!" His eyes started to water. "SO WHAT? MAYBE HE TREATS ME BETTER THAN YOU! MAYBE HE IS BETTER THAN YOU!" Scott said and he imediatly regreted it. Mitch felt hurt. "S-scott? H-how could you? YOU KNOW WHAT?! Whatever we are done! I hate you! I hate you so much!" He gathered his phone, his charger, and his jacket. He rushed out the door and slammed it. He ran to his car and slided into the seat. He texted Kirstie. "Can I come sleep over at yours tonight? Please..."

Kirstie agreed. He walked up to Kirstie's doorstep. He knocked lightly. The door burst open and Kirstie pulled him into a tight embrace. "Oh Mitch.." she hugged him before pulling him inside. "What...happened..." She asked sitting next to him and grabbing his hand. "He..said....A-alex..." He told her everything. "Oh my God thats...thats horrible... I am so sorry Mitch.... I'm sure he didn't mean it.. He's got a sharp tounge and you know that.." She rubbed his back as Mitch cried into his hands. "What if he did mean it Kirsite?!" he shot up. "Mitch calm down! You have been best friends  for almost 13 years. No one is better to him than you. Mitch look at me." She pulled him to look at her. "He loves you. This whole thing will probably blow over in a day or two. Maybe you needed  a little tiny break.." The rest of the night Mitch and Kirstie did anything they could to get their minds off of Scott.

On the other hand, Scott was a wreck. He realised how much he screwed up. He has tried to call Mitch a thousand times. "He hates you...he even told you..." Scott thought. He put his head in his hands. "I'm so sorry Mitch....." he said to himself. He decided to give Mitch one last call... He called him and put it on speaker. He put the phone down. "Hi it's Mitch! And Scott!" Scott heard himself say and it made everything worse. "We are probably busy making out or something! Sorry. So yeh! You know what to do!" he heard the beep. Scott sighed. "Mitch I'm sorry.... I love you... come back... stay with me..." He started singing Stay with Me by Sam Smith.

Mitch woke up the next day one Kirstie's couch to the smell of breakfast. He rolled over and looked att his phone. 

14 missed calls 5 missed text and one voicemail from: Scotty <3

He sighed and shut his eyes. "Oh you're awake! C'mon sleepy head! I made your favorite." I got up. Scott always made me my favorite... well attempted to. Mitch ate quickly. "Why so fast?" Kirsite asked. "Scott sent me a voicemail. I have to listen..." he sat on the couch. He suddenly heard his voice. "Mitch..I'm sorry...I love you...come back...stay with me..." Then he started singing. His voice cracked a few times, but thats only because he was crying. Mitch put his hand over his mouth. "Go." Kirsite mouthed and smiled. He smiled back and gathered his things. "Thank you so much Kirstie!" She smiled. "You're more than welcome! Now go! Scott is waiting!" He quickly ran to his car.

Mitch unlocked the door and saw Scott pacing back and forth running his hand in his hair. He ran up to him and grabbed his face and kissed him. He was suprised but then he realised it was Mitch and kissed back. He pulled back slowly. "Mitch I am so sorry... I didn't mean that at all... I was just stressed and.." Mitch put his finger to Scott's mouth so he couldn't say anything more. "It's fine Scott..." he wiped a few of Scott's tears. "I guess I can be a bit jealous sometimes..." he looked down. Scott pulled Mitch into a hug and Mitch rested his head on Scott's chest. Scott kissed his head. "Let's never do that again." Mitch laughed a little. "Agreed."