Sleepy and Drunk

“Scotty, I think that is enough drinks for you.. We should get going..”  Scott stumbled towards the bar. “MmNOooO. oNE morE” He said, plopping on the chair. “No, sweetheart. Let’s go…you’re probably going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow..” Mitch said and Scott pouted. “or whhaattt” he takes the drink from the bartender. Mitch took the drink away and sat it on the counter. “No Beyonce, no cuddles, no nothing.” Scott’s eyes widened. “B-but..” Mitch took his hand. “No if, ands or buts about it, mister! C’mon..” he pulled him and Scott stayed there, giggling. “What?” Mitch asked, annoyance clear in his voice. “You said butts…” He said, quietly giggling. Mitch rolled his eyes. “I’ll beat your butt if you don’t get up right now.” He tried pulling him but he failed again. “Promise?” he asked and bit his lip. “JESUS CHRIST!” Mitch covered his face in his hands. “Fine, I’m leaving..have fun finding a ride home.” He starts walking to the door. 

Scott shrugged and took a big chug of the alcohol. After a while, he finally had enough. “MitTCHYYY” He yelled over the music. He got up and stumbled towards the door. He tripped and was caught by the door. “Hey WaTCH OUT!” he pushed the door angrily and, to his surprise, it opened. “Woahhhh.” He was distracted for a minute, but he finally remembered what he needed to do. “Mitchy?” he looked around. He walked unevenly to the bench outside and pulled out his phone, finding Mitch’s contact and clicking it.

“You done?” were Mitch’s first words when he answered. “yeh. Where are you?” He played with his shirt. “Home.” Mitch replied. “You went home without me?!” he cried. “Woah woah dont get all sad, darling. I’m on my way. Be there in 10 minutes tops. Love you.” He gave him a kissy noise and ended the call. He got his coat, phone, and keys and headed on his way. 

He arrived to see Scott sitting on the bench with his chin in his hand. Mitch shook his head and got out. “Ready to go?” He asked and Scott looked up at him, nodding. “I’m tired.” he complained, laying his head on Mitch’s shoulder. “It is four in the morning, butterscott.. of course you are. You can take a nap in the car.” He hugged his waist and lifted his shoulders up. “I can’t carry you, sweetheart. You have to walk.” He heard Scott groan as he started walking to the door. Mitch giggled and got into the drivers seat. They started their journey home.

Scott was fast asleep when they got there. Mitch smiled at his figure balled up in the seat, face squished to the arm rest. He looked absolutley adorable. Mitch let him sleep for a little while longer before waking him up. “Scotland?” He poked his cheek. “Honey?” He ruffled his hair. “Wake up, love. We’re home.” Scott opened his eyes slowly and yawned. “Mmm hi..” he stretched. Mitch smiled. “Hi….now, straight to bed..” He got out and opened the door. Scott stumbled out. He walked to the door, resting his head on the door frame, waiting for Mitch to unlock the door.

 He finally did and Scott went straight to his room. “Mitchy? Can you stay with me? Please?” He asked shyly before entering. Mitch smiled softly. “Of course, dear.” he led Scott into his room and laid down, pulling him next to him. Scott cuddled his face into Mitch’s neck and held onto his waist. Mitch kissed his forehead. “Goodnight, my love.” He said, only to find Scott fast asleep.

DID YALL LIKE THA NICKNAME, BUTTERSCOTT lMAO 

like butterscotch but ScOTT 

yeah sorry it was kinda stupid..