Little Date Night

"Mitchiiiieeee..." Scott said jumping next to Mitch on his bed. "What Scott?" he said waking up from his nap. "I'm bored." Scott said. Mitch rolled his eyes and groaned. "I was sleeping you asshole." he said as he snuggled back into the pillow. "Mitch you've been sleeping for four hours. I've waited this long....I want to hang out..." Mitch turned over. "We could cuddle?" Mitch suggested. Scott giggled and slipped under the blankets and cuddled into him. Mitch kissed his temple. "Later can we go on a little date? Please." Mitch looked up to see Scott with puppy eyes. "Of course we can cupcake!." Mitch kissed his jaw and laid back down. Sooner or later Mitch said. "Alright lover boy, what did you have in mind?" He asked looking up at sleeping Scott. He decided to wake him up by kissing him. He got on to of him and kissed his lips gently. He didn't wake up, so he kissed both of his cheeks and forehead and went straight back to his lips. Scott finally woke up. Mitch knew because he kissed him back. "Morning sunshine." Mitch smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Morning Mitchie." Scott sat up with Mitch still in his lap. Mitch wraped his legs around Scott. "What did you have in mind for tonight?" Scott smiled. "Five words. The Fault in Our Stars." Mitch smiled. "Love it. When can we go?" "Whenever you want boobear." Mitch kissed his boyfriend. Mitch quickly got off of Scott. "Let me fix my hair then we'll go." Mitch walked out the room. "Classic" Scott muttered. "What?" Mitch popped his head back in. "Oh um nothing." Scott smiled. "Okay." Mitch said. "Okay." Scott replied. Scott smiled at the reference. Mitch came out a couple minutes later. "You look flawless." Scott said walking with Mitch to the door. "Well, Beyonce didn't call me that for nothing!" Scott chuckled. "Nope. She did not." He said popping the P.

The movie started. It first had Hazel Grace Lancaster talking about how in movies they show you the good parts with happy endings and how its not true and here was the real thing. You know the story. The whole movie went along pretty smoothly. They laughed, gasped, and smiled whenever it was needed. Then, the time came. The time Kirstie, Avi, Kevin and all of their friends warned them about. The time when niagra falls basically fell from their eyes. Mitch looked over to Scott to see a tear roll down his cheek. Mitch grabbed his hand and rubbed the skin on the back of it. Scott looked at Mitch's also teary eyes and smiled and wiped his tears. They both smiled lightly Scott rested his head on Mitch's shoulder and they both continued watching the movie. After the movie ended, the boys still had tears forming in their eyes. They walked out of the theater. "Wow...." Scott sniffled. "Yeah......well.....at least we won't have to worry.....its j-just a movie.." Mitch said still crying. Scott kissed Mitch softly. "Shh it's alright..." he hugged him close giving quick kisses from time to time. Some woman cleared her throat. They looked up. "Exscuse me, but can you not do that here....I don't want it influincing my son." he was pulling on her shirt. "Mommy stop they're happy." She turned to him. "No, sweetie they are gay. Gay people are never happy. They are really bad." Mitch bit his lip. "We are happy and we can do what every the fu- heck we want. Gay or straight, we all came here to watch a movie, not to be divided by sexuality! Besides, whats so wrong about being gay?!" Scott yelled. "God hates gays." The woman fought back. "Mommy stop it! They are nice!" the son tugged on her shirt more. "You know you should listen to your son! He's smarter than you!" The son smiled and hid behind his mother. "I'm not taking any advice from a faggot!" The woman said. Scott hated that word. It hit him hard, and it look like it hit Mitch even harder. He was about to say something else,something worse, but Mitch pulled him back. "Let it go Scotty...." He sighed. "Enjoy the rest of your life!" Scott said sarcastically before walking .way. Mitch looked back at the little boy before running next to Scott. "Fucking bitch...." he muttered. "Scott don't say that!" Mitch said. "What? She was! And um.... sorry for ruining your night." Scott rubbed the back of his neck."Are you kidding me Scott? That was amazing..." he smiled widly. "I'm glad you thought that baby, cuz I would want nothing but the best for you!" Mitch giggled. "You are the best for me.." Scott smiled and picked Mitch up and spinned him around. He put him down and kissed his lips. "So, where to next your majesty?Its only 6. " Scott bowed and took Mitch's hand and kissed it. Mitch giggled. "We could just walk around the park. Holding hands...kissing....ya know all the cute couple things." Scott smiled and grabbed his hand. They walked to the park and walked down a path, swinging their hands while they walked and kisses came occasionally. As usual, people looked and some gave disgusted looks, but they didn't care. All they cared about is this moment right here. The night ended with the two cuddled on the couch. "We should have date nights more often." Mitch said cuddling into Scott's chest. "I agree on that one Mitchie." Scott kissed his head and smiled. They didn't care what anyone thought about them. They only cared that they were together and they were the happiest they could ever be, and that is all that matters.

HIIII! I'm just curious to know....which is your favorite one shot of mine?