this is my title it's not very good

Mitch opened the door and immediately fell onto the couch. Work was exhausting today. He was the owner of a popular children’s restaurant, his first problem. He loved kids, but not smelly, snot-filled ones that scream at the top of their lungs, hours upon end. Usually business owners don’t go to the place too often but today he had to because of inspection, which they passed thankfully. He closed his eyes and smiled softly, feeling the lips of his boyfriend on his cheek. “How was work?” he whispered and laid next to him, their faces were inches apart. Mitch opened his eyes and wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed his forehead. “Dreadful.” Scott’s arms were draped around Mitch’s torso. “That’s not fun.” he pouts. “Anything I can do for you?” he squeezed his waist. "Hmm..you could cuddle me. Make me some coffee, and a massage would be all I ask for." He says, cuddling his head into the crook of Scott's neck. Scott kissed his head. "Of course, I'll get right on that. What do you want first?" He rubbed his back, gently massaging it. He closed his eyes and hummed softly."This." he said quietly. Scott continued this until he was sure Mitch was asleep. 

Mitch woke up about 45 minutes later to the wonderful smell of coffee. He was also moved to his bedroom. He loved Scott so much. He stretched and got out of bed, walking to the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around Scott's waist and rested his head on his back, yawning. "How did you learn to make coffee?" he mumbled, his eyes still closed. Scott turned around with the coffee in his hands and said, "Google does wonders. Your coffee, darling." He lifted his head and kissds his forehead, handing him his coffee. "Where would I be without you, big bear?" he said, sipping his coffee. "Mmm. Good job, Scoot." He pat his chest and went to the couch. "Aren't you coming?" he cleared a spot for him. Scott giggled and sat next to him. "Let me taste it." Mitch started to give him the mug but Scott shook his head. "Drink it." Mitch furrowed his eyebrows and took a sip. Once he was finished, Scott grabbed his face and kissed him soflty. Mitch pulled back and laughed, his face squished in between Scott's hands. "Cheeseball." he muttered and kissed his nose. Scott smiled. "I think I did a pretty good job on that, don't you think?'' He asked and licked his lips, Mitch nodding in response. 

While Mitch was finishing his coffee, they cuddled and talked about what happened at work and made some new jokes. Scott took his mug when he was finished and put it in the sink. He came back. "Want that massage now?'' he asked and Mitch nodded. "Mhm..but can you do that thing where you have me wrapped in you arms and massage my back? I really liked that.." he admits, biting his bottom lip. Scott nooded. "Of course baby! Let's head to the bedroom?" Mitch opened his arms as a signal for Scott to pick him up. Scott smiled and rolled his eyes, picking him up. He wrapped his legs around his waist and nuzzled his head into his shoulder. Scott laid him onto the bed and Mitch intertwined his legs with Scott's. Scott smiled and kissed Mitch's temple and wrapped his arms around his waist, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead repeatedly. Mitch hummed happily and smiled. "I'm so happy to have you. You're everything to me." he whispered. Scott smiled down at him squeezed him. "You're everything to me and more. You mean the world to me. I will do everything I can to make you happy." He kissed his forehead. Mitch smiled up at him and kissed his jawline. "I love you." he whispered, cuddling into his chest. "I love you more." He said back. The rest of the night was filled with cuddles and kisses.