Halloween Treat

“What are you gonna be, Mitchy?” Scott asked while walking around the Halloween store. “Hmmm maybe….a….” he keeps looking through. “Ah fck it I’ll be a cat.” Scott laughed. “You’d be a cute cat.” he said booping his nose. Mitch scrunched up his nose and giggled. “But i was a cat last year.” He sighed. “We can be a cute couple thing!” Scott suggested. Mitch nodded. “Or..we could go as each other!” Scott’s face lit up. “Yes! C’mon! Let’s go!” They leave the Halloween store and go straight to the nearest clothing store. “Okay…so let’s split up. You guy buy stuff for me..I’ll get stuff for you.” Mitch said. Scott nodded and went towards a big rack of sweaters. Mitch rolled his eyes and went over to another section to get things for him. Mitch was just about to be done with shopping, but he suddenly got an idea. 

Mitch: heyyy…what are your thoughts on dying your hair? ;) 

Scott: Depends…what color? 

Mitch: Blackkkkk like mine, stupid. 

Scott: OHHHH yeah. sure. as long as you dye your hair blond…hehe

Mitch: sure why not?

Scott: wooo okay! Buying it now! Love youuuu. xx

Mitch: love you too, Scooter. :* 

Once they got all of the things they needed, they met back in the front of the store. “Ready, Scott?” Scott asked Mitch and he giggled in return. “Ready, Mitch.” They smiled and walked to the car and went home.

*Halloween*

“MIIIIITCHHH!” Scott called out. “WHAAAAT?” he called back. “I need help with my hair! You’re an expert on Mitch Grassi cosmetics.” Scott said as Mitch shook his head and walked into the room with the hair dye. “Sit.” He ordered. Scott took a seat on the bathroom counter and waited. Mitch got a towel and wrapped it around his shoulders. “Alright..let’s get this party started.” Mitch said and started to make the dye. He finished making the dye and put the brush thing in and started going threw his hair with it. “It’s cooooold.” Scott whined. “Oh shut up.” he said and pushed Scott’s head down to get the bottom of his hair.  “How does Kirstie do this? Oh my Goddd..” he kept whining. “You get used to it, I guess.” he shrugs and continues his work. Once finished, he read the instructions out loud. “Do not wash or touch hair until 30 minutes. Then dry hair thoroughly.” He put the box down and continued. “Well Skater, we have 30 minutes. Maybe you can help with my hair?” He asked. Scott nodded and gets up to go to get the blond hair dye. He comes back to find Mitch sitting on the counter swinging his feet. “You’re adorable, you know that?” Scott said, making the dye. Mitch giggled and blushed. “Sthaaap. Just dye my hair.” Scott smiled. “Whatever you say, Blondie.” Scott said and started to dye his hair. Mitch sat there quietly and waited to be finished.  Scott did the last stroke of the dye and smiled. “You’re cute as a blond.” Scott said truthfully. Mitch giggled. “You look cute as a brunette.” Mitch said and Scott rolled his eyes. “It’s probably been like 30 minutes so we should maybe start drying my hair. By the time I’m done, yours might be ready, so we can just do yours.” Scott said and Mitch nodded. “Sounds like a plan.” Mitch said plugging in the hair dryer. He turned it on and started drying Scott’s hair, running his hand through Scott’s hair. Scott always loved when Mitch did that. Mitch hummed lightly as he went around the other side of him to dry the top part of his hair. “Okay, you might have to dry the top part..” Mitch giggled looking up at him. Scott took the dryer and started to dry it. “You’re so short…” He smiled. “Shut your mouth!” He said crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. Scott laughed. “You know I love you.” he put the dryer down and smiled at Mitch. “Yes, Yes I do…now…my turn?” He asked like a child. Scott looked at the time. “Maybeeee like 5 more minutes.” Scott said and Mitch hopped back up on the counter. Scott stood in front of him and went on his phone, while leaning on Mitch’s legs. Mitch sighed, playing with Scott’s hair. “How much longerrrrr?” he complained.  “Right now!” he said and grabbed the dryer. He dried his hair until it was dry. “All done!” He smiled and Mitch ran a hand through his newly blond hair. “Oh my goodness…” he said quietly. Scott giggled. “C’mon, let’s go style your hair.” Scott said pulling Mitch to his product. Mitch’s eyes widened. “You only use Gel?! Howwwww?” he whined. “Because my hair is naturally perfect. Like Myself.” he said in a Miranda Sings voice. Mitch sighed. “Okay, Miranda..begin my transformation.” He said closing his eyes. Scott got the gel from the counter and started pushing Mitch’s hair up to be a quiff. Once he was done, he turned Mitch to look at himself in the mirror. Mitch looked and his jaw dropped. “Scott…I look ewww.” he complained. “Nuh-uh! You look beautiful!” He exclaimed hugging him from behind. Mitch sighed and left to go get his products. He comes back with about 500 products. “You use a lot of stuff.” Scott said leaning back onto the sink. “I do.” he sang and started pushing his hair down to make it like his. “Beautiful.” he finished and booped his noise. Scott smiled. “Thanks…but what am i going to do about your lil beard.” He poked his cheek. Mitch got an idea and rummaged through the drawer until he found some eyeliner. “Sit still, Sticker.” He said and did what he was told. Mitch started to draw some lines on his face. He rubbed the lines in to make it look like he had light, black, stubble. “Killin it.” he said to himself.  Scott looked at himself in the mirror. “I look gooood.” He complimented himself. Mitch rolled his eyes. “C’mon Scott…go get your clothes on. Kirst and the others are coming in like 30 minutes.” He said walking to the room to get the clothes Scott had picked out for him. They both finished and waited for their friends to arrive. Once they did, they had a blast. Everyone was party drinking the “blood” aka punch. Everyone loved their costume idea. But, no one loved them as much as Mitch and Scott did. “I wonder what I could be next year!” Mitch said as he started cleaning up. “Well..I know what you can be..” Scott said with a smile. Mitch got really excited. “Oooo what can I be, Stacy?” Scott smiled down at the floor. “You could be my boyfriend…” He said quietly. “Your boyfriend! People wo-….wait a minute..Did you just ask me out?!” He said smiling. Scott just nodded slightly. “OF COURSE!” Mitch said jumping into Scott’s arms. Scott hugged back and smiled. “With my career as a Halloween treat expert, I can conclude, that this is the best Halloween treat anyone could give. But…I kinda want some candy..”  And with that, the two took all of the left over candy and ate until they could not eat anymore.