Still Love You

SOOOOO I didn't update last weekend....lol ooopsss... but I am back now and I have some news.....about two days ago....when I woke up to go to school....I saw...THAT KEVIN OLUSOLA FOLLOWD ME THIS IS NOT A DRILL I AM NIT KIDDIFG oh and if you want to follow JUST LIKW KEVIM, My twitter is ScotchHoying. Wow great segway Rachel. OKAY NOW TO THE ONE SHOT

"Hey Mitchy!" Scott says coming into their apartment seeing his boyfriend sitting there with his head in his hands. "Baby what's wrong?" Scott said putting his things down and coming to sit next to Mitch. "Scott...we need to talk.." Mitch said staring down at the floor. Scott began getting nervous. "W-what about?" Mitch looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "This isn't going to work..." He bite his lip. "What do you mean?" Scott said trying to take Mitch's hands but he backed away. "We...we aren't working... I'm sorry Scott...I just can't do it anymore.." Scott shook his head. "No no no! You have to be joking! I thought we were fine! Why Mitch?!" Scott said, his tears threatining to spill. "Scott...I'm sorry....I met Travis for coffee and....I still felt in love with him..." Scott put his head in his hands and cried. "He hurt you and you want to go back?! I would never hurt you and you leave me?!" Scott said looking up at Mitch. "I am just....I don't like you like that anymore.." Mitch said coming over to try to comfert him but Scott got up and backed away. "What about us?! What about the fans?! What about Pentatonix?! You know what? Nevermind...I don't care....You go have a great life with Travis!" Scott said going into his room, which was then the guest room, and slamming the door. Mitch sighed and went to his room to pack his things. Once he was done, he knocked on the door lightly and sighed. "I'm sorry...I'm staying at Travis' from now on...Still best friends?" He asked and he heard a scoff from behind the door. "Just go...I really don't care anymore..." Scott said with his head in his knees. "I still love you Scott...I always will..but just...not like that" Mitch said sighing and walking towards the door. "Bye Scott..." he waited for the answer, but there was none. He sighed and left. Meanwhile, Scott was sitting in his room wondering what he did wrong. He thought Mitch loved him, but he was wrong.

Scott woke up panting and he looked over to the sleeping boy next to him. He sighed. "It was all a dream." Scott said to himself and pulled Mitch closer and cuddled his head into the back of his neck. He smiled. He knew Mitch would never leave him for Travis. He cuddled close to him and fell asleep with a smile on his face.